Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Folks In Turkey Take Their Entryway Doors Seriously

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 03 Sep 2012 17:50:41 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TDD

I thought needing19 hits on the cheap door was pretty good. And the
guys were tired by the time they got to the Kapi door.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TDD

A waste of time. In Talledega, FCI, the FBI blew the prison steel
doors off with C4 -- Mariel Cubans surrendered on the spot. (G)

Um, street gremlins don't usually have C4 when they're doing a home
invasion and we've yet to institute sledge hammer control in the good
ol U.S.A. ^_^

I saw in the paper that a 6-year old brought a sledge hammer to school
for show & tell.

No, wait. That was a 60-year old.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TDD

I thought needing19 hits on the cheap door was pretty good. And the
guys were tired by the time they got to the Kapi door.

The cheap door was pretty strong in my opinion. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 3, 11:50*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TD

Easier just to smash the wall down, ergo pointless.

In most third world countries there is no middle class.
1% of the population have all the money.
Their houses are like fortresses, plus dogs, wire, cameras plus
anything else they can think of.
Usually, the houses face into a central courtyard and there are no
outward facing windows.

Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TD

Easier just to smash the wall down, ergo pointless.

In most third world countries there is no middle class.
1% of the population have all the money.
Their houses are like fortresses, plus dogs, wire, cameras plus
anything else they can think of.
Usually, the houses face into a central courtyard and there are no
outward facing windows.

Why that's not fair, there should be a law against people with money
having homes that are secure and difficult to break into. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TDD

Brick through a window? Cordless sawall, 2 batteries, and a 9" blade,
go through the vynil siding and wall board.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy
Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TD

Easier just to smash the wall down, ergo pointless.

In most third world countries there is no middle class.
1% of the population have all the money.
Their houses are like fortresses, plus dogs, wire, cameras plus
anything else they can think of.
Usually, the houses face into a central courtyard and there are no
outward facing windows.

Why that's not fair, there should be a law against people with money
having homes that are secure and difficult to break into. O_o

TDD- Hide quoted text -

These folk have ALL the money.
Just the way the USA's heading.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TDD

Brick through a window? Cordless sawall, 2 batteries, and a 9" blade,
go through the vynil siding and wall board.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Somehow I doubt even the Turks would put a strong door in a Sheetrock
wall with vinyl siding. More than likely it will be installed in a stone
or concrete wall. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TDD

Brick through a window? *Cordless sawall, 2 batteries, and a 9" blade,
go through the vynil siding and wall board.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Somehow I doubt even the Turks would put a strong door in a Sheetrock
wall with vinyl siding. More than likely it will be installed in a stone
or concrete wall. O_o

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Going back a few years, burglars broke into a store a few miles from
us.
They left the steel securty door alone and broke in through the
concrete block wall.
The got away with around £10,000 worth of agricultural chemicals.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Easier just to smash the wall down, ergo pointless.

In most third world countries there is no middle class.
1% of the population have all the money.
Their houses are like fortresses, plus dogs, wire, cameras plus
anything else they can think of.
Usually, the houses face into a central courtyard and there are no
outward facing windows.

I guess thats the direction the US is going espically if republicans
are elected

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TDD

Brick through a window? Cordless sawall, 2 batteries, and a 9" blade,
go through the vynil siding and wall board.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Somehow I doubt even the Turks would put a strong door in a Sheetrock
wall with vinyl siding. More than likely it will be installed in a stone
or concrete wall. O_o

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Going back a few years, burglars broke into a store a few miles from
us.
They left the steel securty door alone and broke in through the
concrete block wall.
The got away with around £10,000 worth of agricultural chemicals.

A CMU wall without rebar or concrete fill can be easily punched through
with a sledge hammer. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/6/2012 6:18 AM, bob haller wrote:

Easier just to smash the wall down, ergo pointless.

In most third world countries there is no middle class.
1% of the population have all the money.
Their houses are like fortresses, plus dogs, wire, cameras plus
anything else they can think of.
Usually, the houses face into a central courtyard and there are no
outward facing windows.

I guess thats the direction the US is going espically if republicans
are elected

A good example is The City of Chicago run by Democrats. It's one of the
safest cities in the world. I can't imagine what Chicago would be like
if it was run by Republicans. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 9/6/2012 6:18 AM, bob haller wrote:

Easier just to smash the wall down, ergo pointless.

In most third world countries there is no middle class.
1% of the population have all the money.
Their houses are like fortresses, plus dogs, wire, cameras plus
anything else they can think of.
Usually, the houses face into a central courtyard and there are no
outward facing windows.

I guess thats the direction the US is going espically if republicans
are elected

A good example is The City of Chicago run by Democrats. It's one of the
safest cities in the world. I can't imagine what Chicago would be like
if it was run by Republicans. O_o

Ayup !
They have the equivalent of the Aurora, CO cinema shooting about every week.
Can't be safer than that

Another good example is Detroit, where in some of the suburbs, blocks are
being raised and farmed.
So green of them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Atila Iskander" wrote:

Ayup !
They have the equivalent of the Aurora, CO cinema shooting about every week.
Can't be safer than that

Nothing new here. I knew a police beat reporter in the late 70s who
noted be was shot at more times covering crime in Detroit in one year
that he had been in his entire time as a Marine in VN.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

We are manufacturer of wooden doors, and our main wooden doors are :Solid wood, PVC doors, Melamine doors, Laminated doors, Door skins, Mouldeddoors, linbonwoods Home Ownership 0 February 19th 09 08:45 AM
We are manufacturer of wooden doors, and our main wooden doors are :Solid wood, PVC doors, Melamine doors, Laminated doors, Door skins, Mouldeddoors, linbonwoods Home Repair 0 February 19th 09 08:41 AM
Repairing concrete floor in basement entryway Bill Stock Home Repair 0 July 2nd 08 03:39 AM
ENTRYWAY STORAGE BENCH J T Woodworking 0 November 12th 07 04:16 PM
Misaligned steel entryway door fprintf Home Ownership 2 December 13th 05 03:56 PM