Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Pervs.

I just seen on theTV. Gays in America are having/had a public kissing day.
Turns the stomach don't it?
Anyone kissed you yet?
Will they get shot?

Or is this just anti-American propaganda?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 18:50:40 +0100, "harryagain" wrote:

I just seen on theTV. Gays in America are having/had a public kissing day.
Turns the stomach don't it?
Anyone kissed you yet?
Will they get shot?

Or is this just anti-American propaganda?

That's what you were put on Earth for, right harry? God knows, it's all
you're good for.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 4, 2012 1:50:40 PM UTC-4, harry wrote:
I just seen on theTV. Gays in America are having/had a public kissing day. Turns the stomach don't it? Anyone kissed you yet? Will they get shot? Or is this just anti-American propaganda?

Yes, anti-American, they're Obamites
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04 Aug 2012 21:44:49 GMT, Waylon Bruc
wrote:

You must be jealous no one kissed you.

harry is tri-sexual. He may be in a recession. He worships the Queen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "harryagain"
wrote:

I just seen on theTV. Gays in America are having/had a public kissing day.
Turns the stomach don't it?
Anyone kissed you yet?
Will they get shot?

Or is this just anti-American propaganda?

oh, that was just the public priest/alter boy annual event

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in Re OT Pervs.:

I just seen on theTV. Gays in America are having/had a public kissing day.
Turns the stomach don't it?
Anyone kissed you yet?
Will they get shot?

Or is this just anti-American propaganda?

No, it true. America is now a homosexual nation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Buckwheat says we're not a Christian nation. Why not go faggot, and really
incur the wrath of God? Hey, we could rename Wash DC into "Sodom".

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..