Junior Member

Question Roof slate online?

Can you bulk buy roof slate and will it make it cheaper than going into a local roofing supplies outlet?
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry.yates View Post
Can you bulk buy roof slate and will it make it cheaper than going into a local roofing supplies outlet?
I would recommend trying out this roofing supply company Roofing Supplies at affordable prices , I use them quite regular for my business and they are very accurate and efficient with your order
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof slate online?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 10:29:18 +0000, harry.yates
wrote in
Re Roof slate online?:

Can you bulk buy roof slate

Yes

and will it make it cheaper than going into
a local roofing supplies outlet?

No
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 24, 6:29*am, "harry.yates"
wrote:

Can you bulk buy roof slate and will it make it cheaper than going into
a local roofing supplies outlet?

That depends on a number of things. Your location for one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Supplies at affordable prices' (http://www.roofingsuppliesuk.co.uk) , I
use them quite regular for my business and they are very accurate and
efficient with your order

I've had nothing but horrible experiences with them and they are
generally considered ripoff artists. I also recall reports that a
number of their employees are registered sex offenders.

Stop spamming, you transparent twit.