Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DreamHomeLiving

Dream Home Living will help you and your family get all the enjoyment of home ownership by taking away all the hassles of it. We deliver the convenience of having your own personal home management company at your disposal. Our members only services are vastly ranged. We provide you with services from putting in new light fixtures, to having that new nursery painted, from having that garage cleaned out, to having someone come out and take care of your lawn and garden. This exclusive Dream Home Living membership package will truly provide you the peace of mind you've been looking for. Please see our member services page at DreamHomeLiving.ca for more information. This service is ideal for people who want to keep their homes up to date, but don't have the time or energy to get all those never ending chores done. Or for pepole who own rental properties, but don't want to pay those outrages property management company prices. Please see rentals at DreamHomeLiving to learn more. We are here to help, all we ask is that you read through our website. If you think we can help you give us a call at 647-346-3751, we would also love for you to drop by our Facebook page just type DreamHomeLiving in your search bar.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/13/2012 2:18 PM, DreamHomeLiving wrote:
[...]

**** poor spam. You gotta do better than that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:18:47 -0700 (PDT), DreamHomeLiving
wrote:

Dream Home Living will help you and your family get all the enjoyment of home ownership by taking away all the hassles of it.
Please see our member services page at DreamSPAMLiving.ca for more information.

Services? I've seen ads for escort services that offer all sorts of
niceties. Now you can get them at home too. Send over a maid.