Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - wheels straight for safety

Found the story. http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2682814.shtml?cat=565

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
news:...
Today (July 10, 2012) there were radio reports of a vehicle crash, near me.
I searched for it on the web, but did not find it. What I remember is:

Driver of vehicle killed. (insert name) was sitting at an intersection. He
was struck from behind, by another vehicle. This pushed him into the path of
an oncoming driver, who happened to be driving a semi trailer, with a heavy
tank full of product. The driver was killed instantly.

When I was in Driver Education, we were taught to wait with our steering
wheels straight. So, if we were hit from behind, we'd go through the
intersection, instead of pushed into oncoming traffic. I guess the deceased
either didn't take driver ed, or decided not to follow the instructions he
got. And, he's dead.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org