Posted to alt.home.repair

Default URGENT:Brand Spanking NEW - Founder Positions Open Now... Uses E-Wallet

URGENT:Brand Spanking NEW - Founder Positions Open Now... Uses E-Wallet

Do you wish you could have been a FOUNDER in ZeekRewards or Bidify?

Well, don't lose this opportunity This will be as big or bigger than

any of those two.

We are looking for founders right now who will join for the one time $23
so they can finish testing the system before it opens later in a few weeks.

You will be at the top as I’m three levels under the owner and you are
coming in ahead of other founders, and still have some time to promote

Let me know what you think and thanks for taking a look.

Site almost ready - will fully launch in soon.

JOIN HERE

http://j.mp/beafounder

Posted to alt.home.repair

Queen Dabir wrote in
:

URGENT:Brand Spanking NEW - Founder Positions Open Now... Uses
E-Wallet

Do you wish you could have been a FOUNDER in ZeekRewards or Bidify?

Well, don't lose this opportunity This will be as big or bigger than

any of those two.

We are looking for founders right now who will join for the one time
$23 so they can finish testing the system before it opens later in a
few weeks.

You will be at the top as I’m three levels under the owner and you are
coming in ahead of other founders, and still have some time to promote

Let me know what you think and thanks for taking a look.

Site almost ready - will fully launch in soon.

JOIN HERE

http://There'sASuckerBornEveryMinute.dum

You can join mine for twenty. Do I hear 15?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green quoted the entire spam post, including the url, just to post
this:

You can join mine for twenty. Do I hear 15?

Do you have to be a complete bone-head and reproduce the spammer's
entire post?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote in :

Red Green quoted the entire spam post, including the url, just to post
this:

You can join mine for twenty. Do I hear 15?

Do you have to be a complete bone-head and reproduce the spammer's
entire post?

If you consider me a bone-head, that means I'm not like you. Thanks for the
compliment.

entire post

Something's missing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 00:00:53 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

Queen Dabir wrote in
:

JOIN HERE

I'll be sure to join right now! Is it OK if I use an expired credit card?

Sure, but to protect you, we need your Social Security number, bank
account number and a few more details. For your security, of course.