Posted to alt.home.repair

Default welcome to ameristan

Oooops. Wrong group. Sorry.

See Muslim mob stone Christians – in U.S.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/muslim-mo...stians-in-u-s/
Posted to alt.home.repair

CRNG wrote:

See Muslim mob stone Christians – in U.S.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/muslim-mo...stians-in-u-s/

Oooops. Wrong group. Sorry.

No, it's not the wrong group.

Just another example of the decline of the United States.

===============

It happened in an American city: Hundreds of angry Muslim children and
adults rioted against Christians, throwing chunks of concrete and eggs
at their heads, spraying them with urine and cursing at them – while
police stood by and threatened the victims with “disorderly conduct.”

The city of Dearborn, Mich., hosted its annual 2012 Arab International
festival on Father’s Day weekend. As can be seen in a video of the
attack, a group of people professing to be Christians holding signs was
viciously assaulted by an angry mob of Arabs – as the crowd chanted
“Allahu Akbar!” – Arabic for “God is the greatest!”

Starting at the 9:00 mark and continuing to about the 10:30 mark, the
crowd – reminiscent of a rock-throwing “intifada” scene from the Middle
East – can be seen hurling a dizzying barrage of objects at the
Christians standing passively with their signs, causing some injuries.

WND later learned that the Christian crowd had been carrying a pole with
a pig’s head attached to the top, further angering the Muslim crowd. At
the beginning of the video, Christian street preachers shout, “God is
good, and God is not Allah!”

When police leave, the crowd continues harassing the Christians and
screaming profanities.

Then police begin escorting the Christians away from the crowd.

Deputy Chief Richardson tells Israel, “We have the responsibility of
policing the entire festival, and obviously your conduct is such that
it’s causing a disturbance and is a direct threat to the safety of
everyone here. Someone could get hurt. You already have blood on your
face. One of the festival people, one of my officers, anybody can get
hurt. Now we’re going to escort you out.”

Israel explains that the mob throws things and becomes more aggressive
when police leave the scene.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Glad those Muslims aren't outside my house. My house might need repair.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"CRNG" wrote in message
Oooops. Wrong group. Sorry.

See Muslim mob stone Christians - in U.S.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/muslim-mo...stians-in-u-s/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 2, 2012 11:47:40 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
CRNG wrote:
Oooops. Wrong group. Sorry.

No, it's not the wrong group.

Just another example of the decline of the United States.

Not really. Groups claiming to be "peaceful protestors" displaying inflamatory/derogatory/offensive signs and objects for the sole express purpose of inciting mob violence has been going on in the USA since July 4th, 1776.

Westboro Baptist Church vs. families of fallen soldiers, KKK vs. blacks, Black Panthers vs. whites, Neo-Nazis vs. pretty much everyone... This time it's "Christians" vs. Muslims. Not unusual, just apropos for the times.