Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Locksmith magazines, what to do?

I'm trying to clean house. Have bout a two foot thick stack of locksmith
magazines, from 1975 forward. How does one put these in good hands, only to
a practicing locksmith?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

I'm trying to clean house. Have bout a two foot thick stack of locksmith
magazines, from 1975 forward. How does one put these in good hands, only
a practicing locksmith?

Ask a locksmith?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Posted to alt.home.repair

How might I go about finding one?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Don Phillipson" wrote in message

Ask a locksmith?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2012 8:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
How might I go about finding one?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Don wrote in message

Ask a locksmith?

Yellow pages?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" writes:

I'm trying to clean house. Have bout a two foot thick stack of locksmith
magazines, from 1975 forward. How does one put these in good hands, only to
a practicing locksmith?

Check Ebay. I see a load of locksmith magazines but only 2 bids.

Personally, I have zero use for printed material.
Doing searches is so much easier.

--
Dan Espen

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hey, brilliant. I'll give that a good go.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Duesenberg" wrote in message
On 5/9/2012 8:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
How might I go about finding one?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org