Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Smart meter? Not by the hair of my chinney-chin-chin!

"From his home in Bowdoinham, Maine, the helicopter pilot and environmental
activist is leading opposition to digital electrical meters being installed
by the local utility, Central Maine Power. The new devices, which use
wireless radios to transmit data about electricity consumption, are touted
as a critical component of a more intelligent electrical grid. With smart
meters, consumers could track the price of electricity in real time, and
utilities could lay off tens of thousands of meter readers."

He contends his meter emits dangerous radiation (along with cell phones,
microwave ovens, and internet routers) and wants it gone.

http://www.technologyreview.com/business/40018/?p1=BI

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
"From his home in Bowdoinham, Maine, the helicopter pilot and environmental
activist is leading opposition to digital electrical meters being installed
by the local utility, Central Maine Power. The new devices, which use
wireless radios to transmit data about electricity consumption, are touted
as a critical component of a more intelligent electrical grid. With smart
meters, consumers could track the price of electricity in real time, and
utilities could lay off tens of thousands of meter readers."

He contends his meter emits dangerous radiation (along with cell phones,
microwave ovens, and internet routers) and wants it gone.

http://www.technologyreview.com/business/40018/?p1=BI

A helicopter pilot worried about wireless radio?

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
"From his home in Bowdoinham, Maine, the helicopter pilot and environmental
activist is leading opposition to digital electrical meters being installed
by the local utility, Central Maine Power. The new devices, which use
wireless radios to transmit data about electricity consumption, are touted
as a critical component of a more intelligent electrical grid. With smart
meters, consumers could track the price of electricity in real time, and
utilities could lay off tens of thousands of meter readers."

He contends his meter emits dangerous radiation (along with cell phones,
microwave ovens, and internet routers) and wants it gone.

http://www.technologyreview.com/business/40018/?p1=BI

* A helicopter pilot worried about wireless radio?

Toy helicopter?

The helicopter pilot obviously suffers from "electrophobia". There's
a lot of that going around. There was a similar disease in the late
1890's and early 1900"s as homes became wired for electricity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 26, 10:42*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
"From his home in Bowdoinham, Maine, the helicopter pilot and environmental
activist is leading opposition to digital electrical meters being installed
by the local utility, Central Maine Power. The new devices, which use
wireless radios to transmit data about electricity consumption, are touted
as a critical component of a more intelligent electrical grid. With smart
meters, consumers could track the price of electricity in real time, and
utilities could lay off tens of thousands of meter readers."

He contends his meter emits dangerous radiation (along with cell phones,
microwave ovens, and internet routers) and wants it gone.

http://www.technologyreview.com/business/40018/?p1=BI

Typical American nutcase.
I can't think of anything less environmentally friendly than a
helicopter.
Most of these smart meters are interrogated and send information down
the power line anyway so he may be barking up the wrong tree
completely in any event.
He probably thinks the earth is flat and that Jesus wants him for a
sunbeam.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/27/2012 4:27 AM, harry wrote:

Typical American nutcase.
I can't think of anything less environmentally friendly than a
helicopter.

I can!

What about the Slimey Limey Petroleum Company that is on trial for
spewing a bazillion barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico?

http://www.theledger.com/article/201...-Toward-Truth-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 27, 10:27*am, Harry Johnson wrote:
On 4/27/2012 4:27 AM, harry wrote:

Typical American nutcase.
I can't think of anything less environmentally friendly than a
helicopter.

I can!

What about the Slimey Limey Petroleum Company that is on trial for
spewing a bazillion barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico?

That was run by Americans and it was a failure o fAmerican technology
that caused the spill.

http://www.theledger.com/article/201...401/1036?Title...

And what about the slimey American oil companies spewing oil in the
Amazon rain forest.
http://rainforests.mongabay.com/0806.htm
Oh here's another
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exxon_Valdez_oil_spill
And another
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrey_Canyon_oil_spill

I could go on you American half wit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/27/2012 5:27 AM, Harry Johnson wrote:
On 4/27/2012 4:27 AM, harry wrote:

Typical American nutcase.
I can't think of anything less environmentally friendly than a
helicopter.

I can!

What about the Slimey Limey Petroleum Company that is on trial for
spewing a bazillion barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico?

http://www.theledger.com/article/201...-Toward-Truth-

ROFLMAO!

Every time that Brit opens his mouth, he sticks his foot in it...and
that's quite a feat considering our British friend has his head up his ass.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 27, 12:51*pm, harry wrote:
On Apr 27, 10:27*am, Harry Johnson wrote:

On 4/27/2012 4:27 AM, harry wrote:

Typical American nutcase.
I can't think of anything less environmentally friendly than a
helicopter.

I can!

What about the Slimey Limey Petroleum Company that is on trial for
spewing a bazillion barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico?

That was run by Americans and it was a failure o fAmerican technology
that caused the spill.

*http://www.theledger.com/article/201...401/1036?Title...

And what about the slimey American oil companies spewing oil in the
Amazon rain forest.http://rainforests.mongabay.com/0806.htm
Oh here's anotherhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exxon_Valdez_oil_spill
And anotherhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrey_Canyon_oil_spill

I could go on you American half wit.

+----------------------------+ .:\:
\:/:/:.
| PLEASE | :.:\:\:/:/:.:
| DO NOT FEED | :=.' - - '.=:
| THE TROLLS | '=(\ 9 9 /)='
| |
( (_) )
+----------------------------+ /
\
\
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_
\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/
__
\||/ | | |
(______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
\/\
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
"From his home in Bowdoinham, Maine, the helicopter pilot and
environmental activist is leading opposition to digital electrical meters
being installed by the local utility, Central Maine Power. The new
devices, which use wireless radios to transmit data about electricity
consumption, are touted as a critical component of a more intelligent
electrical grid. With smart meters, consumers could track the price of
electricity in real time, and utilities could lay off tens of thousands of
meter readers."

He contends his meter emits dangerous radiation (along with cell phones,
microwave ovens, and internet routers) and wants it gone.

http://www.technologyreview.com/business/40018/?p1=BI

YAH !
The hair up his nose might curl from all the radiation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
[...]

That's far worse than the real things.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Moe Gasser" wrote in message
On 4/27/2012 5:27 AM, Harry Johnson wrote:
On 4/27/2012 4:27 AM, harry wrote:

Typical American nutcase.
I can't think of anything less environmentally friendly than a
helicopter.

I can!

What about the Slimey Limey Petroleum Company that is on trial for
spewing a bazillion barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico?

http://www.theledger.com/article/201...-Toward-Truth-

ROFLMAO!

Every time that Brit opens his mouth, he sticks his foot in it...and
that's quite a feat considering our British friend has his head up his
ass.

One can only hope he brushes regularly to keep his breath "sweet".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/27/2012 7:08 PM, Tom Horne wrote:

+----------------------------+ .:\:
\:/:/:.
| PLEASE | :.:\:\:/:/:.:
| DO NOT FEED | :=.' - - '.=:
| THE TROLLS | '=(\ 9 9 /)='
| |
( (_) )
+----------------------------+ /
\
\
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_
\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/
__
\||/ | | |
(______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
\/\

The most reasonable thing to do with heybub, harry and home guy is to
say to yourself "resident goof living in a dark place---don't bother
even reading their nonsense."
Posted to alt.home.repair

George wrote:

The most reasonable thing to do with heybub, harry and home guy is
to say to yourself - don't bother even reading their nonsense.

Here's a picture of George:

http://www.mycommunityworks.com/Evol.../Ostrich10.jpg