Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TALKING ABOUT GOOGLE

Google founders, James Cameron, go asteroid mining
Tech elite seek rocks ... IN SPAAAACE
By Natalie Apostolou

Posted in Science, 22nd April 2012 22:22*GMT

A powerful cabal of tech, media and aeronautics uber executives are
set to reveal how their freshly launched company Planetary Resources,
will scope for natural resources outside of planet earth.

The new entity, backed by Google co-founder Larry Page, Google
chairman Eric Schmidt, Google board member K.Ram Shriram, filmmaker
and adventurer James Cameron, former Microsofter Charles Simonyi and
Ross Perot, Jr., will be officially unveiled in Seattle on Tuesday
(U.S time).

Touted as a “new space venture with a mission to help ensure
humanity's prosperity,” the company has a Facebook page*[1], and web
landing page but has given little away to the market other than in a
press release issued last week flagging the launch event.

The project is being run by commercial space exploration experts Peter
H. Diamandis, Eric Anderson, former NASA Mars mission manager Chris
Lewicki and NASA astronaut Tom Jones.

The release states that the company will “overlay two critical sectors
– space exploration and natural resources – to add trillions of
dollars to the global GDP. This innovative start-up will create a new
industry and a new definition of ‘natural resources’.”

Media speculation suggests*[2] that that the venture will embrace the
emerging concept of mining near-Earth asteroids for resources and raw
materials. ®

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT, WE NEED MORE UNOBTAINIUM, SO I'M
JOINING THEM ....... BOOWAHAHAHAHAHA !

TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stupid ghost - welcome to my kill-file you jack ass (was: TALKING ABOUTGOOGLE)

The Stupid **** In The Machine wrote:

(what-ever)

It's bad enough when you post using all capital letters.

But when you post the same message 3 times - that's 3 strikes and you're
out you dumb ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:38:42 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

The Stupid **** In The Machine wrote:

(what-ever)

It's bad enough when you post using all capital letters.

But when you post the same message 3 times - that's 3 strikes and you're
out you dumb ****.

No argument and I understand the temper but wish you were less on the
profanity. Trust me... the older you get, the less it will bother
because you'll have bigger issues.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stupid TALK ABOUT GOOGLE

On Apr 23, 9:04*am, "Doug" wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:38:42 -0400, Home Guy wrote:
The Stupid **** In The Machine wrote:

(what-ever)

It's bad enough when you post using all capital letters.

But when you post the same message 3 times - that's 3 strikes and you're
out you dumb ****.

No argument and I understand the temper but wish you were less on the
profanity. * Trust me... the older you get, the less it will bother
because you'll have bigger issues.

YES YOU FILTHY LOW LIFE TROLL WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.
ITS ONE THING TO BE A HOMO GUY BUT THAT KIND OF TALK IS JUST
UNACCEPTABLE.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, IT THE SAME TOPIC, BUT IS NOT THE SAME STORY
YOU FILTHY BUMB !

TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homo guy, you jack ass (TALKING ABOUT GOOGLE)

On Apr 23, 8:38*am, Home Guy wrote:
SOME FILTHY LOW LIFE RANT...

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM YOU MAGGOT...NEXT TIME BE PATIENT OR
DIE!
BOOWAHAHAHAHAHA !
TGITM

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:36:20 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

On Apr 23, 8:38*am, Home Guy wrote:
SOME FILTHY LOW LIFE RANT...

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM YOU MAGGOT...NEXT TIME BE PATIENT OR
DIE!
BOOWAHAHAHAHAHA !
TGITM

How bout we all just try to be more patient with each other and drop
the bad language ??? No, I'm not perfect but I've been around usenet
and seen this too many times and it just gets old. Besides, people
can just kill file or ignor you or me if they choose to so what's the
point ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Apr 23, 8:38*am, Home Guy wrote:
SOME FILTHY LOW LIFE RANT...

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM YOU MAGGOT...NEXT TIME BE PATIENT OR
DIE!
BOOWAHAHAHAHAHA !
TGITM

How bout we all just try to be more patient with each other and drop
the bad language ??? No, I'm not perfect but I've been around usenet
and seen this too many times and it just gets old. Besides, people
can just kill file or ignor you or me if they choose to so what's the
point ?

Ya know, if you just kill filed and any other
idiots on this group, WITHOUT POSTING REPLIES, no one would have to read
this garbage. Obviously I kill filed this person awhile back, becuse
I'm only seeing your post with the quoted text, and not the OPs post.

I never understood why some people seem to have a need to *announce*
when they kill file someone, or type "plonk". Just do it. No one needs
to know. Over the years, I've kill filed many idiots, but I've also
kill filed a few people who are not bad, just annoying. For example one
guy who posts a link to a youtube video for anything and everything
posted (in another group). I'm not interested in the videos, and got
tired of opening his or her worthless replies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

WHO ARE YOU CALLING IDIOT TANGALINE????????!?YOU ARE TROLL CALLING ME
AN IDIOT?????
THAT IS SO IDIOTIC...... FOLLOW YOUR OWN PLONKING ADVICE AND DO NOT
POST A RESPONSE.

OVER THE YEARS YOU HAVE BECOME AN IDIOT......YOU MUST KIILLFILE
YOURSELF NOW.. BOOWAHAHAHAHAHA !

TGITM