Posted to alt.home.repair

Default repairing my window

Hi at all,can i easily repair my window like this video explain?
http://f0178f8e.linkbucks.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default repairing my window - SPAMMER ALERT!

Sonya writes:

Hi at all,can i easily repair my window like this video explain?
http://f0178f8e.SPAMMERlinkbucks.com

Should be ashamed of yourself.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:45:14 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

Sonya writes:

Hi at all,can i easily repair my window like this video explain?
http://f0178f8e.SPAMMERlinkbucks.com

Should be ashamed of yourself.

Thanks Dan... just looking at the words with the link made me
suspicious and you confirmed it. I don't like to click on links I
don't recognize any part of.

Repairing BB Hole in Window Glen Moffitt Home Repair 71 December 20th 18 12:14 AM
Repairing skylight window leak dean Home Repair 1 July 16th 07 02:47 PM
Repairing a window sill Dave UK diy 1 June 15th 07 02:24 AM
Wooden Window Sill: Repairing Of ? Robert11 Home Repair 5 November 5th 05 12:49 PM
Repairing busted window sill N. Thornton UK diy 1 December 13th 04 02:37 PM