Posted to alt.home.repair

Default FOR SALE - Five Gallons of Gasoline, CHEAP

With the price of gasoline skyrocketing, I've decided to quit driving
and just ride my horse from now on. The car is sold and gone, but I
still have a 5 gallon can of gasoline that I kept on hand in case the
car ran out. This gas was purchased about a month ago, so it's still
fresh. I was going to keep it until April of this year when a gallon
will selling for around $80 to $100 per gallon at the pump, figuring I'd
make more profit. However I dont want it to go stale and loose all
value. After all, this could be one of the last 5 gallon cans of
gasoline left on planet Earth.

Rather than list it on ebay and have to pay a commission, I'm going to
sell it right here. You can begin bidding now. Bidding will end at
midnight on March 23, 2012. Starting bid is reserved at $200 for all
five gallons (you MUST buy all five gallons). That's only $40 a gallon,
so it's still cheap compared to the gas station pump prices. Bid in $5
increments over $200 for all 5 gallons.

Sorry, due to postal restrictions, gasoline can not be sent by mail.
You'll have to pick it up. This eliminates all shipping and handling
fees. However, it can also be sent by Pony Express for an additional
shipping and packaging fee. If you want to pick it up, a horse hitching
post will be provided when you come to get your winning gasoline.

*Container not included, you must bring your own container* (Or you can
purchase the 5 gallon almost new plastic gas can for an additional $20).
NOTE: Price of gas can is separate from the bids, and can be discussed
after you win the gasoline. If sent by Pony Express, the gas can price
will automatically be included.

Place your bid below:

$ ___________

Posted to alt.home.repair

Place your bid below:

$ ___________

I'll go $240 but I insist on getting the can for free.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 16, 2012 3:06:21 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
With the price of gasoline skyrocketing, I've decided to quit driving
and just ride my horse from now on.

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo clever!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 01:06:21 -0600, wrote:

Nym-shifted again. ("jw")

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/16/2012 2:56 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 01:06:21 -0600, wrote:

Nym-shifted again. ("jw")

Is it illegal to nym-shift?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
With the price of gasoline skyrocketing, ....

Did anyone ever notice that those free gee male accounts
attract people who think dribble passes for humor?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren's Detective Agency wrote:
On 3/16/2012 2:56 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 01:06:21 -0600, wrote:

Nym-shifted again. ("jw")

Is it illegal to nym-shift?

It is declaring yourself as a total A.H.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/16/2012 2:56 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 01:06:21 -0600, wrote:

Nym-shifted again. ("jw")

Is it illegal to nym-shift?

It is declaring yourself as a total A.H.

Yah, makes them a FGWT too.