Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I need YOU!!!

Michael Smith wrote:

If you have failed in a home based business before. I want you!!! I
want to feature you in rags to riches story. I am so confident you
will be successful with this program that I am only accepting persons
who have been ripped off, cheated or scammed by past work at home
schemes or programs.

Interested persons should send their name and number. I will be
conducting interviews in the next 5 days. Once I have enough persons
for the program I will be cutting it off until we graduate our first
class of successful students.

I look forward to hearing and sharing with you.

Michael Smith

Posted from Kwik Kopy location in Atlanta using a Gmail address.
Don't you think a legit domain name and using your own computer
might make this sound less 'fishy' then it already sounds?

--
Every book is a children's book if the kid can read! -Mitch Hedberg