Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'll show you the door!!!

I'll show you the door!!!

That's what the homeowner said to the carpenter who came to repair a
door. The carpenter grabbed his toolbox and left!

I guess those were the wrong words to use to show the carpenter the door
that needed fixin'.....

I guess the moral of this story is be very careful how you word things.
Better yet, just point at the door, after telling the carpenter that
since your vocal chords were surgically removed, you are unable to
speak.

Posted to alt.home.repair

You heard about the old German guy who called the operator and asked for a
car penter?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
I'll show you the door!!!

That's what the homeowner said to the carpenter who came to repair a
door. The carpenter grabbed his toolbox and left!

I guess those were the wrong words to use to show the carpenter the door
that needed fixin'.....

I guess the moral of this story is be very careful how you word things.
Better yet, just point at the door, after telling the carpenter that
since your vocal chords were surgically removed, you are unable to
speak.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Jesus Christ will appear this Thanksgiving

Jesus Christ will appear this Thanksgiving.
He will be disguised as a turkey.
If you see him, please tell everyone on here, and be sure to take
photos.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've got to forward this to everyone in
my adress book. Wow, that's amazing.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
Jesus Christ will appear this Thanksgiving.
He will be disguised as a turkey.
If you see him, please tell everyone on
here, and be sure to take photos.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I knew he's in the bathroom. Dad used to bang on the door and yell "My God!
My God! Are you still in there!"

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Red Green" wrote in message

Yeah, was in my bathroom this morning when I got up. Almost ****ed my pants
waiting for Him to shave.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-11-22, Red Green wrote:

Yeah, was in my bathroom this morning when I got up. Almost ****ed my pants
waiting for Him to shave.

When he's finished, send 'im over to my place. I forgot to pick up
a loaf of bread at the market.

nb

--
Definition of objectivism:
"Eff you! I got mine."
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm waiting to see Moses part the crowds.
Noah was at Lowe's buying lots of marine
grade plywood.
Moroni was buying metal, and grinders.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"FlavorFlav" wrote in message
eb.com...
He will appear in a line for the mall to open for Black Friday.

Posted to alt.home.repair

FlavorFlav wrote in news:50aef25d$0$22282
:

He will appear in a line for the mall to open for Black Friday.

Yes, and He was in all the lines at once. Proof it was really Him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Elvis will appear this Thanksgiving

On 11/23/2012 8:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'm waiting to see Moses part the crowds.
Noah was at Lowe's buying lots of marine
grade plywood.
Moroni was buying metal, and grinders.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

That's nothing, Elvis was spotted in Kalamazoo.

http://www.bt.com.bn/features/2007/0...s_in_kalamazoo