Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Taxes ~ Hybrid Car Tax Credit

Anybody else have trouble with this?

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/articl...223736,00.html

BMW, Cadillac, Mercedes, Porshe

Only one normal car on there the Altima.

What is the differnce between my 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and a
Escalade Hybrid other than the 2011 Escalade gets 23 mpg and my car gets
35?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:38:15 -0600, JimT wrote:

Anybody else have trouble with this?

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/articl...223736,00.html

BMW, Cadillac, Mercedes, Porshe

Only one normal car on there the Altima.

What is the differnce between my 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and a
Escalade Hybrid other than the 2011 Escalade gets 23 mpg and my car gets
35?

Of course I have a problem with that. The big difference between your
car and those shown on that page is I didn't have to help you pay for
your car.

This is how our Imposter-In-Chief is trying to prove how his "Green"
energy policy is the best for our country. Bull****!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2012 10:14 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:38:15 -0600, wrote:

Anybody else have trouble with this?

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/articl...223736,00.html

BMW, Cadillac, Mercedes, Porshe

Only one normal car on there the Altima.

What is the differnce between my 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and a
Escalade Hybrid other than the 2011 Escalade gets 23 mpg and my car gets
35?

Of course I have a problem with that. The big difference between your
car and those shown on that page is I didn't have to help you pay for
your car.

This is how our Imposter-In-Chief is trying to prove how his "Green"
energy policy is the best for our country. Bull****!

I guess it was okay in the previous adm.

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/corpor...203920,00.html

BTW: You did help me pay for my 2005 Prius. Thanks. Nice car. LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2012 10:38 PM, JimT wrote:
Anybody else have trouble with this?

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/articl...223736,00.html

BMW, Cadillac, Mercedes, Porshe

Only one normal car on there the Altima.

What is the differnce between my 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and a
Escalade Hybrid other than the 2011 Escalade gets 23 mpg and my car gets
35?

Like most others, I have trouble with the whole subsidy thing.
Since I helped pay for your car, why don't you help me pay for mine?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2012 8:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Why am I being taxed, to give my money to someone who buys a car?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Oh, I forgot to thank you for helping to pay for my storm windows two
years ago

Posted to alt.home.repair

You want a flat screen TV with that? I mean, while my wallet is open, you
ought to get a good TV, too.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Frank" wrote in message
On 1/31/2012 8:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Why am I being taxed, to give my money to someone who buys a car?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Oh, I forgot to thank you for helping to pay for my storm windows two
years ago

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On 1/31/2012 8:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Why am I being taxed, to give my money to someone who buys a car?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Oh, I forgot to thank you for helping to pay for my storm windows two
years ago

It just happened to be there when I needed the replacement windows.

But, I do suspect most who got it took advantage of it.

I know a guy that has a Prius but finagled with his daughter to trade in
a junker so he got the tax credit for another.

I don't blame him and blame the system that fosters it.

I say, government should not subsidize anybody.

My former employer who riffed/retired/fired thousands in the area is
getting a million dollar grant from the state to do some R&D that will
create 35 new jobs. You think the thousands who lost theirs aren't ****ed?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:37:06 -0500, Frank wrote:
Like most others, I have trouble with the whole subsidy thing. Since I
helped pay for your car, why don't you help me pay for mine?

.... and help me to keep fixing mine, so the world isn't subjected to the
environmental footprint of manufacturing a new replacement.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2012 10:14 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:38:15 -0600, wrote:

Anybody else have trouble with this?

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/articl...223736,00.html

BMW, Cadillac, Mercedes, Porshe

Only one normal car on there the Altima.

What is the differnce between my 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and a
Escalade Hybrid other than the 2011 Escalade gets 23 mpg and my car gets
35?

Of course I have a problem with that. The big difference between your
car and those shown on that page is I didn't have to help you pay for
your car.

This is how our Imposter-In-Chief is trying to prove how his "Green"
energy policy is the best for our country. Bull****!

The same people who received vehicular welfare from the government are
probably some of the same people who complain about corporate welfare. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 8:00*am, Frank wrote:
On 1/31/2012 8:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote: Why am I being taxed, to give my money to someone who buys a car?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
* *www.lds.org
.

Oh, I forgot to thank you for helping to pay for my storm windows two
years ago

Yeah. Me too. Thanks for the insulated windows. No wonder they call
you Stupid Moron.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

-snip-

The same people who received vehicular welfare from the government are
probably some of the same people who complain about corporate welfare. ^_^

Nah-- My brother in law received some vehicular welfare under Bush -
remember the gas-guzzler deduction?

He never complained about the 100's of thousands he got in gov't
assistance for his businesses, either.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2012 6:33 PM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
The Daring wrote:

-snip-

The same people who received vehicular welfare from the government are
probably some of the same people who complain about corporate welfare. ^_^

Nah-- My brother in law received some vehicular welfare under Bush -
remember the gas-guzzler deduction?

He never complained about the 100's of thousands he got in gov't
assistance for his businesses, either.

Jim

Well, the only people who complained about that were probably those who
couldn't get any of that money. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2012 11:01 AM, Caesar Romano wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:14:07 -0600, Gordon Shumway
wrote Re OT Taxes ~ Hybrid Car Tax Credit:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:38:15 -0600, wrote:

Anybody else have trouble with this?

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/articl...223736,00.html

BMW, Cadillac, Mercedes, Porshe

Only one normal car on there the Altima.

What is the differnce between my 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and a
Escalade Hybrid other than the 2011 Escalade gets 23 mpg and my car gets
35?

Of course I have a problem with that. The big difference between your
car and those shown on that page is I didn't have to help you pay for
your car.

This is how our Imposter-In-Chief is trying to prove how his "Green"
energy policy is the best for our country. Bull****!

Well said.

Too bad this program was signed into law in 2005. :-(