Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lights dim

Whenever my heater fan goes on or if I use a power tool the lights dim
and the tools run kind of slugishly. Any ideas?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 17, 8:06*pm, " wrote:
Whenever my heater fan goes on or if I use a power tool the lights dim
and the tools run kind of slugishly. *Any ideas?

LOL...

Umm... troll much ?

Some details about which circuits the heater fan is on versus the
lights
you notice dim... Same question about the power tools and the
light...

Long wire run back to panel ? Perhaps voltage drop... Need more
info...

~~ Evan
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in message ...
Whenever my heater fan goes on or if I use a power tool the lights dim
and the tools run kind of slugishly. Any ideas?

Low voltage would cause those symptoms.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 17, 7:06*pm, " wrote:
Whenever my heater fan goes on or if I use a power tool the lights dim
and the tools run kind of slugishly. *Any ideas?

I'd probably start by looking for bad/loose connections.
That's assuming this is an old installation
that worked fine before. Don't overlook the neutral connections.
Loosen then retighten the connections.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 3:42*am, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Jan 17, 7:06*pm, " wrote:

Whenever my heater fan goes on or if I use a power tool the lights dim
and the tools run kind of slugishly. *Any ideas?

* * * I'd probably start by looking for bad/loose connections.
That's assuming this is an old installation
that worked fine before. * *Don't overlook the neutral connections.
Loosen then retighten the connections.

The above is right. You need to do this urgently. Faults like this
can cause fires/damage to electrical equipment..

You need to find this fault, if you can't, get someone in

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yes, I think I'm going to fix breakfast, now. It's about 7:30 AM.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..