Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GE JGBP33 stove - remove front glass

While cooking on the stove - GE model JGBP33WEH4 -
something spilled over and ran down the front of the stove.
It must have gone into the front vents,
and ran down behind the front panel of glass.

Have not yet attempted to figure out how to remove
the front panel of glass - to clean the other side of it -

--
/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
No Good Deed -

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 26, 3:25*pm, "ps56k" wrote:
While cooking on the stove - GE model JGBP33WEH4 -
something spilled over and ran down the front of the stove.
It must have gone into the front vents,
and ran down behind the front panel of glass.

Have not yet attempted to figure out how to remove
the front panel of glass - to clean the other side of it -

--
/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
No Good Deed -
* * * * *Goes Unpunished

Do mean the glass in the oven door????? If so, cool the oven off,
then you can remove the screws on the inside of the door and the door
will come apart easily. Take a bunch of pictures as you go taking it
apart if you are unsure of how it will go back together. Simple easy
project, have done it several times over many years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

ps56k wrote:

While cooking on the stove - GE model JGBP33WEH4 - something spilled
over and ran down the front of the stove. It must have gone into the
front vents, and ran down behind the front panel of glass.

Have not yet attempted to figure out how to remove the front panel of
glass - to clean the other side of it -

Typically, you remove it from the backside of the door.

Youtube video:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...BiMfIDS zcSWw

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/8yz6eru

--
Tony Sivori
Posted to alt.home.repair

tnx for the YouTube info -

I am interested in the FRONT glass door panel,
not the internal portal window as is usually shown....

I found a Tech Sheet that seemed to imply
that all I needed to remove was the bottom trim panel....

We'll see -

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 27, 10:56*am, "ps56k" wrote:
tnx for the YouTube info -

I am interested in the FRONT glass door panel,
not the internal portal window as is usually shown....

I found a Tech Sheet that seemed to imply
that all I needed to remove was the bottom trim panel....

We'll see -

Do you mean the inside of the outside glass oven viewing door, not the
outside/front of the glass that is on the inside of the oven door.
Your coice of anguage is confusing.