Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Please Quit being Happy

Every once and awhile I see a person who appears to be happy. This is
rare, but it does seem to happen. Now, consider this. We're living
in a day and age of economic collapse. Morals are gone, gas and food
prices have gone thru the roof. Our government is being dictated by a
corrupt leader who has done nothing after 3 years in office. The new
candidates are all crooks and losers. Terrorists want to destroy the
world, God is an illusion, we're running out of natural resources and
destroying the planet. The internet has turned into a sewer of filth
slime and viruses. Tv, movies and music are all straight from the
bowels of Satan. Police, doctors, lawers are all corrupt and only
want your money. Even the wild animals that run around in your yard
have turned to greed, corruption, and hate. This whole world is
nothing but a giant ball of hatred floating in space, and soon to blow
apart from the forces of evil.

What the **** are you "happy people" happy about? I repeat:
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU "HAPPY PEOPLE" HAPPY ABOUT? (yea, I'm
screaming).
There is nothing worth being happy about, and I mean NOTHING. You're
either out of your minds, or on drugs, because no normal person is
happy these days. Please QUIT being happy! When I see your smiling
faces I get really damn ****ed. You irritate me. You annoy me. You
really ****ing **** me off with your goddamn smiles. I hate each and
every one of you happy ****ers. Go away, get lost, take a hike on out
of here.

Do ya hear me? I hope so, cuz the next time I see one of you happy
****ers showing your pearly whites anywhere near me, I'm gonna bust
each and every one of those pearly whites right out of your face and
add one hell of an ugly frown to your already ugly face and obese
body. You wont be happy when I'm finished with you...... That's a
guarantee. Have I made myself clear?
Do go away mad!

----
Please email a copy of this to all your friends, they deserve it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 8, 5:55*am, wrote:
[...]

It arises out of your rejection of the monarchy and subsequent
degeneration into a ruthless fascist state.
Things could be worse. You could be living in Rwanda in a grass hut.
They also rejected monarchy.

I recommend you move to Canada. Much nicer people there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-11-08, wrote:

Do go away mad!

Don't worry. Be happy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

There was a haunting song "when Irish eyes are smiling"
years ago. I can't remember the words very well, but I sure
to remember the feelings of joy I felt while hearing the
song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIsduCQ7ByE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGwCHCmkG1U
Thanks for the memory.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

On 2011-11-08,
wrote:

Do go away mad!

Don't worry. Be happy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

Be happy with what you have NOT what you want........................Works
for me..............WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

"WW" wrote

bull**** snipped

Be happy with what you have NOT what you want........................Works

What would make me happy is if morons would learn to snip, not post three
gallons of drivel in its entirety, then add a short one sentence reply.
That would make me VERY happy.

YMMV.

Steve