Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) NFL Football 2011 Schedule wanted

Where can a person get a simple text only printable schedule for all
NFL games for 2011 (including the 2012 games for the current season).
I thought this would be an easy thing to find on the web.... WRONG!
The NFL site has an "interactive schedule". I dont know what they
mean by that, but I'm sure it has tons of flash media and other crap.
I found another link that said "schedule on next page", and each page
said the same thing.... 6 pages later, I said F**K This.... And then
there are sites that list it week by week and each week has a separate
webpage.

All I want is a simple text only schedule, listing the games for the
entire season, with time/date and of course who is playing, which I
can save to my computer as a reference, so I dont have to go online
just to see what games will be on today, or any other day. Is that
too much to ask? Apparently it is, in this day and age of bloat on
the internet....

A downloadable .PDF file would also work....

Thanks