Old October 31st 11, 08:26 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Did I cut the fuel line?

I was carving a pumpkin, when suddenly the pump stopped working in the
pumpkin. Could I have cut the pumpkin's fuel line? If so, how do I
repair it? The pumpkin wont run without a working pumpkin fuel pump.

Pumpkin Mobile (wont run)
http://media.motortopia.com/files/14...e/DSCF3201.jpg

Pumpkin pump
http://www.annoriginalmold.com/image..._pumper172.jpg

Old October 31st 11, 11:38 PM posted to alt.home.repair

http://media.motortopia.com/files/14...75dae/DSCF3201.
jpg

Pumpkin pump
http://www.annoriginalmold.com/image..._pumper172.jpg

Serves you right for not using a solar unit.