Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Gadifi

Well our leaders over here have been making their smug little self
righteous speeches about his demise.
How things will be great in Libya and there will be democracy and
milk and honey. (No mention of oil).

Mission Accomplished in fact.......

Now,where have I heard that phrase before?
And wasn't it some retard came out with it?
Seems we have retards/liars over here too..........
The Libyans can't even agree what to do with his body.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
Well our leaders over here have been making their smug little self
righteous speeches about his demise.
How things will be great in Libya and there will be democracy and
milk and honey. (No mention of oil).

Mission Accomplished in fact.......

Now,where have I heard that phrase before?
And wasn't it some retard came out with it?
Seems we have retards/liars over here too..........
The Libyans can't even agree what to do with his body.

Hmmm,
I wonder who are the ones who bought Libyan oil(blood oil?) despite
sanctions. No wonder he lasted so long with oil money. And who were the
ones selling stuffs to him like special armored car from France? and
other weaponry from China? Russia? And who else?
Isn't it like creating a mission and accomplishing it? A very Big of a deal.
Little puppy grew up mad and madder. There is no guarantee Libya will be
better place for people. Smash and rebuild for free oil?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 22, 8:02*am, Tony Hwang wrote:
harry wrote:
[...]

Virtually guaranteed to end in anarchy.