Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Japanese bring new meaning to...

harry wrote in
:

"Eat ****".
Yes Japan's scientists have done a world first.
They have converted human **** to tasty burgers.
I kid you not.

http://www.dbune.com/news/world/6733...turn-sewage-in
to-edible-qfeces-steakq.html

Now I wonder how long it will be before these new delicacies arrive in
your local McDonalds?
Will they be cheaper than regular hamburghers?
Is this the new food for the under classes?
This brings whole new meaning to recycling, how many times can it be
done?
Will someone now want to pay me to empty my septic tank?

I take it back. Not everything happens only in America.

I saw it first on France 24 TV. But they always were into "Cordon
Bleu" cookery.
Students tucking in to their new sustenence.
I wonder if anyone told them?

"...food safety experts told about the experiment said feces steak should
be cooked and not eaten raw"

What a great tip