Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default OT for good reason, IMO: Global warming deniers debunked - Next on the Agenda ...

In ,
Robatoy typed:
On Sep 5, 11:18 am, "Twayne"
wrote:
om,
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet typed:
typed:

It won't be taken as "gospel" by any thnkng persons
with
open minds and a genuine interest in things other than
demonstrating their egoes. Whenever anyones says "trust
me" it's time to put the microscope on them. If
they
had any credibility they wouldn't have to beg for
"trust". You're only one voice amongst a din of
others with various positions. In fact, I have to
wonder
why you'd post this drivel here at all; there are
better newsgroups for you to be heard in unless
you've worn out your welcome there.

What's your woodworkiing question/response swing?

HTH,

Twayne`

You putz! I recommended in an earlier post that you
stick around for a few years to feel the group out
before making any recommendations as to who should go
where to post.

You should read the RFCs about OT posts; it would appear
you never have.

I suppose you were just itching to spew your thoughts
about some one asking you to trust them.

"Trust me" is one of the first indicators a person has
little to no verifiable information. It will affect your
credibility every time.

If you don't stop trying to be the he-man protector of
this group you are going to find very quickly that your
words are going to fall on deaf ears. You can trust me
on that.

I can trust you, eh? That's like another "trust me"
comment. Thinking people don't write the kinds of posts
you write. And if this bothered you all that much, your
skin is way too thin for usenet; try the forums next
time.

I suspect, they way you don't know what you're talking
about that I've been around a LOT longer than you have.
Now, what was your woodworking post again? Ask mommy if
you're confused; she's probably more knowledgeable than
you are. If you don't like a post, don't read it. Or
is that too hard for your
lazy ass to comprehend?

HTH,

Twayne`

Yup... grade # 1 asshole. Buhbyes 'Twayne'. Guys that get
their jollies ****ing people off have a very short
lifespan...at least around here.

If it ****es you off, like I sad before, you don't belong here. It
shouldn't, and you know little of what you're doing/saying.
I've no wish to join your little troll-fest here which seems to be all
that's on your mind, nor to read any further of your posts in this thread.
See you in the Sunday papers.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

"Twayne" babbled some more bull****

Change your headers boy?

Back into the bozo bin for you.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

On Sep 6, 12:29*pm, "Twayne" wrote:
,
Robatoy typed:

On Sep 5, 11:18 am, "Twayne"
wrote:
[...]

ANY idea how stupid you sound?
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Twayne wrote:

If it ****es you off, like I sad before, you don't belong here. It
shouldn't, and you know little of what you're doing/saying.
I've no wish to join your little troll-fest here which seems to be
all that's on your mind, nor to read any further of your posts in
this thread. See you in the Sunday papers.

Don't go plonking this guy - keep him around... he's funny...

--

-Mike-