Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Global warming deniers debunked

On 9/5/2011 10:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Climate change is not caused by mankind. Neither is global
warming, if there were such warming.

Right now the entire southern half of the globe is running into that
damned climate change, and eeek, it is a warming trend for sure.

--
Jack
Got Change: Global Warming ====== Global Fraud!
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Apparently the difference between climate and weather is not understood by
your ignorant comment.

-----------------
"Jack Stein" wrote in message ...
Right now the entire southern half of the globe is running into that
damned climate change, and eeek, it is a warming trend for sure.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

On 9/6/2011 12:20 PM, Josepi wrote:
Apparently the difference between climate and weather is not understood
by your ignorant comment.

Be careful, you're getting pretty close to making "noise"!

-----------------
"Jack Stein" wrote in message ...
Right now the entire southern half of the globe is running into that
damned climate change, and eeek, it is a warming trend for sure.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

AND YOUR HOME REPAIR QUESTIOIN IS?
NOTE THE NAME OF THISE NG IS NOT "ot"
LAZY ASS!

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

On 9/6/2011 6:16 PM, Bill wrote:
Twayne wrote:
AND YOUR HOME REPAIR QUESTIOIN IS?
NOTE THE NAME OF THISE NG IS NOT "ot"
LAZY ASS!

This is about the only "forum" I frequent. You might have noticed
that I didn't wait around for a reply before I went to work on the
solution. LA? Naw.

This Twayne guy is like diarrhea.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

"Josepi" wrote in message
Apparently the difference between climate and weather is not understood by
your ignorant comment.

Define Climate.

-----------------
"Jack Stein" wrote in message ...
Right now the entire southern half of the globe is running into that
damned climate change, and eeek, it is a warming trend for sure.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

"Bill" wrote in message
Twayne wrote:
AND YOUR HOME REPAIR QUESTIOIN IS?
NOTE THE NAME OF THISE NG IS NOT "ot"
LAZY ASS!

Sorry, I thought I was watching the weather channel. : )

LOL!