Posted to alt.culture.alaska,alt.military.retired,pa.politics,alt.home.repair,alt.politics

Default "Food For Thought" and Nausea

.. . . the news controls the StockMarket. Wait and see what the news
will be tomorrow and then you will know . . . mindless zombies deserve
everything they get for listening to the Jew-owned Media . . .

Katia is something to think about, America . . . ! ! !

Israel is banning the sht out of USA posters on http://godlikeproductions.com
and whenever a poster uses the word "Jews" in his post, Israel is
changing it to "Jewishes". Same way with the word "Jew". Theare
changing entire posts that people post. And theyare actually getting
into people's computers and changing things.

Something is about to happen [or it already has] and i think you need
to meet your new leaders now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbaX-...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yDDVgJAGTk
http://servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com...tivist_sav.htm

Here is the agent doing the dirty work [for the past few days] at
godlike . . . :
User ID: 1535692
Israel
09/05/2011 03:17 AM

User ID: 1488972
Israel
09/05/2011 09:26 AM

In this New World Order the children of Israel will furnish all the
leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the
different peoples forming the world republic will fall without
difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for
the Jewish rulers to abolish private property and everywhere to make
use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud
be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come,
the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their
hands." Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, 'La Revue de Paris', p.
574, June 1, 1928

Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We
are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In
fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle
at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is
to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by
our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve
us as our slaves." Menachem Begin - Israeli Prime Minister 1977
1983

BEST OF GENTILES SHOULD BE KILLED:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/devilswrath/enemy

The Last Nail - Floor Speech May 25 2011:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-olNr4UuVqY

Speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy
America:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Du2c3cQ5K4

Satans Throne (Israel):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFDQJranVk

Truth will set you free John 8:32
Posted to alt.culture.alaska,alt.military.retired,pa.politics,alt.home.repair,alt.politics

to meet your new leaders now:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbaX-...-inc/you_ng_sw...

574, June 1, 1928

[...]

if jew control US why did we import more muslims then jews in the US?
lol
If jews control US why is Israel in such a lousy position in the
world?
If jews control us why have we not gone after the country with the
bomb like Iran?
If jews control US why don't u think they would start to try
converting people since they have the least amount of people of most
any major religion? Some power lol
Posted to alt.culture.alaska,alt.military.retired,pa.politics,alt.home.repair,alt.politics

to meet your new leaders now:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbaX-...atedhttp://www.......

574, June 1, 1928

[...]

any major religion? Some power lol- Hide quoted text -

Having said that, is the markets controlled? Absolutely insiders and
brokerages and hedge funds have huge unfair advantage. Why? I have no
idea but when they can kill people via pollution and news media don't
care , I am sure the markets being fixed and media not caring is not
surprising. Playing the market is probably worse then playing the
horses and thats pretty bad/ I am positive it has nothing to do with
religion though. it does have something to do with control and people
with most money

574, June 1, 1928

[...]

Hi there, Speaking of death prediction, I find it really odd that one
of the on-line death prediction services showed me the same death date
that I was foretold in my dream about a year ago. http://yourdeathdate.info/1/index.html
- I cant explain this coincidence in any other way except that there
must be some kind of magic involved here.