Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT You'll like this. Not a lot, but some.

Fairly predictable outcome. Heh Heh.
http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=28443
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
Fairly predictable outcome. Heh Heh.
http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=28443

Well it only smashed the garage. ww

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote in news:927ef936-e8af-4062-a2fb-
:

Fairly predictable outcome. Heh Heh.
http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=28443

"Ahhh, we'll make up the bucks on the next job."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 18:45:22 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

harry wrote in news:927ef936-e8af-4062-a2fb-
:

Fairly predictable outcome. Heh Heh.
http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=28443

"Ahhh, we'll make up the bucks on the next job."

.... 'after we pay the higher insurance premium'.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
Fairly predictable outcome. Heh Heh.
http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=28443

I was waiting to see the chimney knocked down. This was better. I wonder
who figured the weight.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"harry" wrote in message
..
.
Fairly predictable outcome. Heh Heh.
http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=28443

I was waiting to see the chimney knocked down. This was better. I
wonder who figured the weight.

Maybe your premise is wrong. d) nobody