Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WHAT A BUNCH OF CREEPS

ARE YOU FRIGHTENED OR JUST FAITHLESS?

THERE IS NO TALK ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE OR THE HURRICANE YOU'VE JUST
EXPERIENCED AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR HOMES ETC.
YOU CAN IGNORE EVIL, BUT YOU CANNOT ERASE YOUR PART IN IT.
REST ASSURED IT IS AN INDICATION THAT MORE GRIEF AND TURMOIL IS
HEADED YOUR WAY.

YOU'RE NOT IMMUNE ..... CHECK YOUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIENCE.
PRAY....CHANGE...LOVE....LIVE.
GOD SHOWS MERCY ON THE INNOCENT & PENITENT

PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

In other words, we need to vote out all the liberals, and
restore sanity to government? I want Ronald Reagan back!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Ghost In The Machine" wrote in
message
ARE YOU FRIGHTENED OR JUST FAITHLESS?

THERE IS NO TALK ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE OR THE HURRICANE
YOU'VE JUST
EXPERIENCED AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR HOMES ETC.
YOU CAN IGNORE EVIL, BUT YOU CANNOT ERASE YOUR PART IN IT.
REST ASSURED IT IS AN INDICATION THAT MORE GRIEF AND TURMOIL
IS
HEADED YOUR WAY.

YOU'RE NOT IMMUNE ..... CHECK YOUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIENCE.
PRAY....CHANGE...LOVE....LIVE.
GOD SHOWS MERCY ON THE INNOCENT & PENITENT

PATECUM
TGITM

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 30, 10:42*am, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:
ARE YOU FRIGHTENED OR JUST FAITHLESS?

THERE IS NO TALK ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE OR THE HURRICANE YOU'VE JUST
EXPERIENCED AND WHAT HAS *HAPPENED TO YOUR HOMES ETC.
YOU CAN IGNORE EVIL, BUT YOU CANNOT ERASE YOUR PART IN IT.
REST ASSURED IT IS AN INDICATION THAT MORE GRIEF AND TURMOIL IS
HEADED *YOUR WAY.

YOU'RE NOT IMMUNE ..... CHECK YOUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIENCE.
PRAY....CHANGE...LOVE....LIVE.
GOD SHOWS MERCY ON THE INNOCENT & PENITENT

PATECUM
TGITM

I expect the ones that got hit have no power & cannot communicate you
halfwit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
In other words, we need to vote out all the liberals, and
restore sanity to government? I want Ronald Reagan back!

Ronald Reagan couldn't get nominated by today's Republicans. He was way too
liberal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Lower taxes
strong military
Rein in government

What part of that was liberal, again?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob F" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
In other words, we need to vote out all the liberals, and
restore sanity to government? I want Ronald Reagan back!

Ronald Reagan couldn't get nominated by today's Republicans.
He was way too
liberal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2011 9:49 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Lower taxes
strong military
Rein in government

What part of that was liberal, again?

Raised taxes.
Tripled the national debt.
Compromised.

What part of that was tea-party again.
I don't think any previous president could be endorsed by the current
republican party.

Do mormons often respond to 100% trolls? (that's the ghost, in case you
hadn't noticed)

wrote in message
... Stormin Mormon wrote:
In other words, we need to vote out all the liberals, and
restore sanity to government? I want Ronald Reagan back!

Ronald Reagan couldn't get nominated by today's Republicans.
He was way too
liberal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2011 9:49 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Lower taxes
strong military
Rein in government

What part of that was liberal, again?

How do you rein in government and increase deficit spending?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:49:33 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Lower taxes
strong military
Rein in government

What part of that was liberal, again?

You do realize Reagan was a Liberal Democrat, before he saw the error
of his ways.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 07:27:23 -0700, "Bob F" wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
In other words, we need to vote out all the liberals, and
restore sanity to government? I want Ronald Reagan back!

Ronald Reagan couldn't get nominated by today's Republicans. He was way too
liberal.

Nonsense, though JFK couldn't be nominated floor sweep with today's Democratic
platform.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Usually only to 90% trolls.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"bud--" wrote in message

Do mormons often respond to 100% trolls?

(that's the ghost, in case you
hadn't noticed)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Lower taxes
strong military
Rein in government

What part of that was liberal, again?

You are probably right. Tripleing the national debt was probably conservative?
As was multiple tax hikes?

"Bob F" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
In other words, we need to vote out all the liberals, and
restore sanity to government? I want Ronald Reagan back!

Ronald Reagan couldn't get nominated by today's Republicans.
He was way too
liberal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

ARE YOU FRIGHTENED OR JUST FAITHLESS?

THERE IS NO TALK ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE OR THE HURRICANE YOU'VE JUST
EXPERIENCED AND WHAT HAS *HAPPENED TO YOUR HOMES ETC.
YOU CAN IGNORE EVIL, BUT YOU CANNOT ERASE YOUR PART IN IT.
REST ASSURED IT IS AN INDICATION THAT MORE GRIEF AND TURMOIL IS
HEADED *YOUR WAY.

YOU'RE NOT IMMUNE ..... CHECK YOUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIENCE.
PRAY....CHANGE...LOVE....LIVE.
GOD SHOWS MERCY ON THE INNOCENT & PENITENT

PATECUM
TGITM

I expect the ones that got hit have no power & cannot communicate you
halfwit.

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE HAIRY YOUR ASS MAY CATCH FIRE.
EVERYONE HAS GONE WIFI~3G~4G MOBILE YOU CREEP!
SO, SHUT UP OR PUT UP.
PATECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 30, 10:27*am, "Bob F" wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
In other words, we need to vote out all the liberals, and
restore sanity to government? I want Ronald Reagan back!

Ronald Reagan couldn't get nominated by today's Republicans. He was way too
liberal.

HE WAS AN AWSOME ADVOCATE FOR SERVICE IN ALL FIELDS.
HEAVEN KNOWS.
PATECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 30, 11:23*am, JimT wrote:
On 8/30/2011 9:49 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Lower taxes
strong military
Rein in government

What part of that was liberal, again?

How do you rein in government and increase deficit spending?

YOU DON'T...LET GOV POWER INTEGRATE OUT INTO THE PEOPLES HANDS AND SEE
AMENDS WITH HONOR,
NOT TOM FOOLERY AND ANTITRUST.
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
In other words, we need to vote out all the liberals, and
restore sanity to government? I want Ronald Reagan back!

Ronald Reagan couldn't get nominated by today's Republicans. He was way too
liberal.

Nonsense, though JFK couldn't be nominated floor sweep with today's Democratic
platform.

YOU ARE A BURNED OUT ENCEPHALOID!!!
WIKI ANALYZE & POST THAT YOU NOSTALGIC FOOL.
YOU KNOW YOU'LL ONLY BE CORRECTED.
TGITM BETTER KNOW AS, PATECUM.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 30, 2:42*am, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:
ARE YOU FRIGHTENED OR JUST FAITHLESS?

THERE IS NO TALK ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE OR THE HURRICANE YOU'VE JUST
EXPERIENCED AND WHAT HAS *HAPPENED TO YOUR HOMES ETC.
YOU CAN IGNORE EVIL, BUT YOU CANNOT ERASE YOUR PART IN IT.
REST ASSURED IT IS AN INDICATION THAT MORE GRIEF AND TURMOIL IS
HEADED *YOUR WAY.

YOU'RE NOT IMMUNE ..... CHECK YOUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIENCE.
PRAY....CHANGE...LOVE....LIVE.
GOD SHOWS MERCY ON THE INNOCENT & PENITENT

PATECUM
TGITM

Isn''t this supposed to be OT?

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

ARE YOU FRIGHTENED OR JUST FAITHLESS?

THERE IS NO TALK ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE OR THE HURRICANE YOU'VE JUST
EXPERIENCED AND WHAT HAS *HAPPENED TO YOUR HOMES ETC.
YOU CAN IGNORE EVIL, BUT YOU CANNOT ERASE YOUR PART IN IT.
REST ASSURED IT IS AN INDICATION THAT MORE GRIEF AND TURMOIL IS
HEADED *YOUR WAY.

YOU'RE NOT IMMUNE ..... CHECK YOUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIENCE.
PRAY....CHANGE...LOVE....LIVE.
GOD SHOWS MERCY ON THE INNOCENT & PENITENT

PATECUM
TGITM

Isn''t this supposed to be OT?

HB

YEAH I WAS JUST A BIT ERKED ABOUT ALL THE OT CRAP LIKE VIOLENCE AND
ANTISOCIAL HURT BEING POSTED.
THEN ALL THEY DIG UP IS DEAD PRESIDENTS, SHEESH! MY BAD
PATECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 30, 6:59*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Lower taxes
strong military
Rein in government

What part of that was liberal, again?

You are probably right. Tripleing the national debt was probably conservative?
As was multiple tax hikes?

This is the latest liberal diversion. Count times
taxes were raised, as opposed to the big
picture. When Reagan took office, the top personal
income tax rate was 70%. When he left, it
was 28%. Even today, the rates we have
are very close to what we had in 1988, compared
to what we hand in 1980. That through 30
years of both Republicans and Democrats
in the white house or congress.

The libs like to have it both ways. Claim his tax
cuts created the deficits and at the same
time claim that he raised taxes.

Truth is the raises were minor tweaks that
closed some exemptions, while broadening
the tax base. Nothing there inconsistent
with most Tea Party people's positions.
Today many Tea Party people are calling
for basicly a flat tax, with very limited
deductions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

As I remember Rush Limbuaugh explaining it. The promised
spending cuts (promised by the Lib / Dems) were never
delivered. The Dems broke their promise.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob F"
wrote in message ...

You have no issue with Reagan tripleing the debt. Not the
deficit, the debt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 4, 3:07*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 30, 6:59 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

WHAT? IS THAT ALL YOUVE GOT, A INCREASED NATIONAL DEBT? WHAT ABOUT
NATIONWIDE SERVICES., MEANS NOTHING?
ITS NOT A BEBT ITS AN ONGOING MAINTENANCE CHALLENGE WELL COVERED,
MIGHT YOU ADD...FOIA THE BOOKS BOB EF.
RUSH LIMBAUGH IS A DELUDED NUMBSKULL...THAT BELIEVE THE CRAP RATHER
THAN FACE THE HARD CANDY REALITY.
PESSIMISTS! SHEESH WHST A PUT ON....

I AM GLAD I AM IN THE BEYOND...NATIONALITY AND COUNTRY JAZZ IS SO OUT!
BOOWAHAHAHAHA! don't follow me
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 4, 6:52*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
As I remember Rush Limbuaugh explaining it. The promised
spending cuts (promised by the Lib / Dems) were never
delivered. The Dems broke their promise.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Bob F"
wrote in ...

You have no issue with Reagan tripleing the debt. Not the
deficit, the debt.

PROMISES SHWAMRMISSES....HE DIDN'T EVEN FIT THROUGH THE DOOR.
BOOWAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'M BORED...YAWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN
PATECUM

I'm serious, do not follow me!
LoL
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
As I remember Rush Limbuaugh explaining it. The promised
spending cuts (promised by the Lib / Dems) were never
delivered. The Dems broke their promise.

LOL!

Walmart security creeps literally try to steal a woman's baby. [email protected] Home Ownership 0 September 12th 07 11:22 AM
How will we hate after Norma creeps the blunt rain's powder? [email protected] Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 07:35 AM
Creeps George Woodturning 20 April 2nd 06 11:59 PM
Surface grinder downfeed creeps - is this normal? [email protected] Metalworking 9 November 18th 05 02:26 AM