Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Foam Roof

Your roof system has more direct contact with sunlight and rain than
any other part of your property. For this reason, selecting the right
roof system has a lot of potential for saving energy and reducing
maintenance expense.In addition to savings on heating/cooling and long-
term leak-proof protection, your foam roof will also increase the
efficiency of your solar array. Ocean seven roofing are "Cool Roof"
systems that incorporate reflective coatings. These coatings reduce
Urban Heat Island effect Considerably.
http://www.oceansevenroofing.com/Ser...20roofing.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

kally jhons wrote:

Your roof system has more direct contact with sunlight and rain
than any other part of your property.

The above is a partial quote from a message posting recently made to the
usenet newsgroup alt.home.repair. It was made by someone claiming to be
"kally jhons" on August 10, 2011. It was a post advertizing this
company:

Ocean Seven Roofing Inc.
Owner: Ron Mor
Tel: 1-800-972-7773
Servicing Los Angeles County,

To the owner / operator of Ocean Seven Roofing:

You, or someone you have contracted, have been posting spam advertizing
to the usenet newsgroup alt.home.repair. One such post originated from
IP address 202.166.168.14, which is located in PAKISTAN (PUNJAB LAHORE).

Your use of questionable agents located in Pakistan to post advertizing
spam in this forum will be brought to the attention of the Better
Business Bureau (to which you claim to be a member).

I am responding to one such post in this reply, to which I am also
e-mailing to you at the following addresses:

You are apparently also known as:

Ocean Seven Builders, Inc.
12400 Ventura Blvd. Suite 821
Studio City, CA 91604

And also have this alternate address:

3940 laurel canyon blvd #821
Studio City, CA

Your domain (OCEANSEVENROOFING.COM) is registered to:

5426 Carpenters Ave
Valley Village, California
91607
Administrative Contact:
Mor, Roni

Why are you so evasive when it comes to identifying your real address,
which you do not list on your website?

The people that read and post to this usenet newsgroup (alt.home.repair)
do not appreciate your spam postings and we request that you stop.

We would be more than happy to discuss this with you, here in this
newsgroup. Do not respond to me, as my e-mail address is not a real
address. Instead, since you or your company seem well acquainted with
usenet, you should have no problem conducting a conversation with us
here in this newsgroup and explain why you or your company is posting
unwanted spam here.

Regards -

The collective readership of the usenet newsgroup alt.home.repair

Foam Roof blossom 2347 Home Repair 1 August 9th 11 12:52 PM
Foam Roof blossom 2347 Home Repair 0 August 9th 11 08:38 AM
Foam Roof blossom 2347 Home Repair 0 August 4th 11 07:38 AM
Foam Roof blossom 2347 Home Repair 0 August 4th 11 07:38 AM
Foam Roof blossom 2347 Home Ownership 0 August 3rd 11 07:46 AM