Posted to alt.home.repair
Uno Uno is offline

Default spiderman

What is the stickiest thing you can come up with without becoming
something other than water-based?
--
Uno
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/17/2011 1:57 AM, Uno wrote:
What is the stickiest thing you can come up with without becoming
something other than water-based?

Flypaper, glue traps?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Woman who wants more money?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Uno" wrote in message
What is the stickiest thing you can come up with without
becoming
something other than water-based?
--
Uno

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 23:57:27 -0700, Uno wrote:

What is the stickiest thing you can come up with without becoming
something other than water-based?

Does it need to "stick to a ball of ball of lard"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Uno
wrote:

What is the stickiest thing you can come up with without becoming
something other than water-based?

Are you hypothetically wanting to stick something to something else? Use
it to scale a wall of glass?

As far as "nasty, sticky, get this crap off me," nothing I've run into
is more annoying and tenacious than soldering flux, which is made from
tree sap.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 10:00:17 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Woman who wants more money?

Obama?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 4:58*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 10:00:17 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
Woman who wants more money?

Obama?

LEAVE IT TO THIS STUPID LOW LIFE CREEP TO LINK A POLITICAL FIGURE TO
THIS.
FREAKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF ****.
YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA?
I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN FLUIDS & DIE FOOL!
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:22:56 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

wrote:
Woman who wants more money?

Obama?

LEAVE IT TO THIS STUPID LOW LIFE CREEP TO LINK A POLITICAL FIGURE TO
THIS.
FREAKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF ****.

Obama? Yep, he's a low-life piece of ****. ...or were you talking about
yourself, again, Queerjano? In either case, you're right. ...even a stopped
clock...

YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA?

Yep. I haven't spent $4T of your children's (God, what a scary thought)
money.

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN FLUIDS & DIE FOOL!
PATECUM

Patty, speaking of fluids, why do you eat so much of that stuff?

TGITM

Penicillin will take care of that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 17, 6:47*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:22:56 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine

wrote:

wrote:
Woman who wants more money?

Obama?

LEAVE IT TO THIS STUPID LOW LIFE CREEP TO LINK A POLITICAL FIGURE TO
THIS.
FREAKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF ****.

Obama? *Yep, he's a low-life piece of ****. *...or were you talking about
yourself, again, Queerjano? *In either case, you're right. *...even a stopped
clock...

YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA?

Yep. *I haven't spent $4T of your children's (God, what a scary thought)
money.

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN FLUIDS & DIE FOOL!
PATECUM

Patty, speaking of fluids, why do you eat so much of that stuff?

TGITM

Penicillin will take care of that.

BOOOWAHAHAHAHA STILL THINKING I AM QUEERJANO?

KIETHTARD IF YOU ARE A TRUE WILLIAMS, YOU BETTER STOP SMOKING THAT
CRACKED ROCK CRAP FOOL.
OR DID YOU ALREADY FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TO REGGIE, DONT BE AN ASSHOLE
& QUIT IT.

YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY QUEER ASS FAGGOTY **** BUCK BAD MOUTHING
YOUR OWN MAN IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO MAINTAIN YOUR WAYNING
MANHOOD....BOOOWAHAHAHAHA!

ALL THAT ILL SPENT TESTOSTERONE PROCESSING ILLEGAL DRUGS IN YOUR YOUTH
LEFT YOU MINDLESS.
THERE IS NO CURE FOR YOUR LAME BRAIN ILLNESS, FREAK.
BUT I KNOW YOU LIKE TO SHOOT UP PENUSCILLIN .. HAHA !

REMEMBER THIS: I AM PATECUM...I HAVE ALL THE EARTHLY KNOWLEDGE & ALL
THE CELESTIAL WISDOM TO CARRY OUT MY DIVINE PURPOSE & MISSION...I EVEN
KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF..WITH YOUR TWO PLY INSTIGATING
ANAL COVER.
EVEN MORE THAN YOU CAN SAY ABOUT YOURSRLF, TRAITOR!

YOUR PERMIT TO LIVE FREE IS HEREBY REVOKED !!!

PATECUM
TGITM

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:37:15 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

On Jul 17, 6:47*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:22:56 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

It doesn't require any thinking at all Queerjano. Even DimBulm made you.

KIETHTARD IF YOU ARE A TRUE WILLIAMS, YOU BETTER STOP SMOKING THAT
CRACKED ROCK CRAP FOOL.

Put down the crack pipe, Queerjano.

OR DID YOU ALREADY FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TO REGGIE, DONT BE AN ASSHOLE
& QUIT IT.

Put down the crack pipe, Queerjano.

YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY QUEER ASS FAGGOTY **** BUCK BAD MOUTHING
YOUR OWN MAN IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO MAINTAIN YOUR WAYNING
MANHOOD....BOOOWAHAHAHAHA!

You really should see a shrink about that. Maybe he can get you out of that
closet.

ALL THAT ILL SPENT TESTOSTERONE PROCESSING ILLEGAL DRUGS IN YOUR YOUTH
LEFT YOU MINDLESS.
THERE IS NO CURE FOR YOUR LAME BRAIN ILLNESS, FREAK.
BUT I KNOW YOU LIKE TO SHOOT UP PENUSCILLIN .. HAHA !

I've never shot up PENUSCILLIN, dumbass.

REMEMBER THIS: I AM PATECUM...

No your Roy Queerjano, Usenet Dumbass, First Class.

I HAVE ALL THE EARTHLY KNOWLEDGE & ALL
THE CELESTIAL WISDOM TO CARRY OUT MY DIVINE PURPOSE & MISSION...I EVEN
KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF..WITH YOUR TWO PLY INSTIGATING
ANAL COVER.

You really have a scat obsession. It's even worse than DimBulbs, and that
takes some work!

EVEN MORE THAN YOU CAN SAY ABOUT YOURSRLF, TRAITOR!

What a dumbass.

YOUR PERMIT TO LIVE FREE IS HEREBY REVOKED !!!

Oh, I'm skeerded.

PATECUM

*Still* eating that stuff?

TGITM

Penicillin will take care of that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 18, 10:56*pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:37:15 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine

wrote:
On Jul 17, 6:47*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:22:56 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

GET A LIFE ****TARD..NOBODY READS YOUR FAGGOTY CRAP ANYMORE.
LOOK, IF YOU ARE SO HUNG UP ON ROY BOY WHY ARENT YOU MAN ENOUGH TO
FACE HIM?
WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE OOZING OUT OF YOUR FAGGOTY ANUS FOR HIM.
GO ON, FACE TO FACE & TELL HIM WHO YOU ARE.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA.....YOU POOOR SAP.
YOU'RE A DEAD MAN ...... SNAP OUT OF IT!

I HAD HEARD YOU CALLED HIM LAST YEAR BUT WHEN I SPOOKED INTO FBI
HEADQUARTERS & CHECKED OUR CARNIVORE ARCHIVES ON HIS NUMBER ALL I
FOUND WAS A RECORDING FROM SOME GIRLY VOICED IDIOT.....WAS THAT YOUR
SISTER?
BOOWAHAHAHAHA...WHAT A LOW LIFE YOU ARE.

TAKE A HINT ****WAD.....OBAMAS SECRET SERVICE MEN ARE AVAILABLE, YOU
IDIOT.
YOU ****ING WANNABE, TERRORISTIC, USENET TROLL!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR PSYCHOTIC DRUG INFESTED BRAIN WILLAMINA, I AM NOT
ROY YOU ASSHOLE.
I AM THE ONE THATS GONNA DROP YOU OFF IN HELL AFTER HE KILLS YOUR
INSIPID CYBERSTALKING ASS.

PATECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 18, 10:56*pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:37:15 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine

wrote:
On Jul 17, 6:47*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:22:56 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost In The Machine

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

BTW ASSHOLE...I CHECKED ROYS PEDIGREE HE IS NOT A CRACKHEAD.
YOU ARE, YOUR COCAINE PSYCHOSIS GETS WORESE EVERY DAY.
GO SEE A DOCTOR AND STOP TRYING TO BE ONE, YOU FOOL.
TGITM