Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Small Cable Reel Uses

I have two small plastic and cardboard cable reels, 12" od, 4" id,
10" tall. The center 4" tube is made of heavy cardboard, the outer-
ends are made of plastic. Two long bolts hold the two ends to the
center tube. I hate to just throw them away, not into the recycle
bin, as I am positive they are not #1 or #2 plastic which is all our
recycle folks will take.

I am pretty handy and would appreciate any reasonable ideas folks have
for reusing these cable reels

Bosch cylinder vacuum cleaner won't reel in power cable Kostas Kavoussanakis UK diy 3 April 10th 09 08:54 PM
Lidl cable reel. David UK diy 9 February 15th 09 05:50 PM
Lidl cable reel. David UK diy 0 February 12th 09 09:53 PM
Sync motor failures on Allied TR-1035 reel-to-reel tape recorder Tom Felker Electronics Repair 3 August 15th 05 05:48 AM
Faulty RCD cable reel Lurch UK diy 10 May 25th 04 12:15 AM