Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HVAC question on beer keg dispenser

I got a beer kegger for $10. It has room for one large keg, or four of the
smaller Cornelius 5 gal kegs used by us home brewers. It is a cabinet style
with a single head, catch tray with drain, and a water dispenser. I cranked
it up, and it went down to 36F before I turned it off. The thing is
definitely working. No strange noises.

I'd like to have it checked. I am going to clean out what I can clean out
by removing the back plate, and vacuuming and spraying whatever crud I can
get out.

There is a cover cap on one of the lines for servicing.

What would be a quick test to evaluate how this unit is working, and if it
needs service at all? Plug it in, and see how fast it drops in internal
temperature? And what would that figure be? Any other ideas?

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-07-07, Steve B wrote:

Any other ideas?

If they ain't got it, you don't need it:

http://www.superprod.com/category/ba...rts.do?nType=1

nb