Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shower leaking into wall?

Here's a link to several pix of a nasty situation in my (only)
bathroom.

I am scared to death that there is a leak somewhere in the wall which
is showing up at the base.

Background: Some years ago the latch on the shower went bad, and
water leaked out in this area. So I replaced the latch. Shower is
used by another person, so I just now checked to make sure it closed
tight, and it does, and OP is aware of this. I got in the shower,
turned on the water, but did not see any leakage through shower door.

Any idea what could be causing this, and what I need to do?

TIA

HB

Leaking Tub/Shower desgnr Home Repair 1 July 26th 07 02:02 PM
Shower wall grout is still leaking after regrouting - Please Help! 1969Benz Home Repair 7 June 20th 07 12:26 AM
Need to add shower (or shower/tub) to existing half bath - wet bar ibstalled on wall opposite Grufyydd Home Repair 3 May 3rd 06 10:55 AM
Water Leaking Into Wall from Shower Bob Simon Home Repair 5 April 28th 05 11:15 AM
3 wall- Stud wall shower enclosure/ recess shower? anon UK diy 3 April 22nd 05 02:27 AM