DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Box Store [ex}employee Stories (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/323939-box-store-%5Bex%7Demployee-stories.html)

Red Green May 30th 11 01:58 PM

Box Store [ex}employee Stories

jim wrote in
:

snip old topic content}

Too bad there was not a place to complain about customers from a ex
retail employee in a big box store . The stories I could tell you
about ass hole customers who think the world should stop turning cause
they came in the door . Who when told they can,t have something the
way they want it scream like a child who,s toy was taken away. Who no
matter how much you tell them it is not safe or right to do something
their way , tell you what do you know . When it comes to plumbing
more then them for dam sure , and every one knows Shxx flows down hill
and that's why their brain is on the floor .

Well Jim, now there is a place!

I'll be posting some as well when time permits.

Stormin Mormon May 30th 11 03:01 PM

Box Store [ex}employee Stories

I worked for Sears for 4 weeks and 2 days. Mine weas not a
good experience. I'd never have them out to the house to fix
anything.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Doug Miller[_2_] May 30th 11 03:36 PM

Box Store [ex}employee Stories

In article , Red Green wrote:
jim wrote in
:

snip old topic content}

Too bad there was not a place to complain about customers from a ex
retail employee in a big box store .

Actually, there are at least two:
http://www.notalwaysright.com
http://www.retailhellunderground.com