Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Box Store [ex}employee Stories

jim wrote in
:

snip old topic content}

Too bad there was not a place to complain about customers from a ex
retail employee in a big box store . The stories I could tell you
about ass hole customers who think the world should stop turning cause
they came in the door . Who when told they can,t have something the
way they want it scream like a child who,s toy was taken away. Who no
matter how much you tell them it is not safe or right to do something
their way , tell you what do you know . When it comes to plumbing
more then them for dam sure , and every one knows Shxx flows down hill
and that's why their brain is on the floor .

Well Jim, now there is a place!

I'll be posting some as well when time permits.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I worked for Sears for 4 weeks and 2 days. Mine weas not a
good experience. I'd never have them out to the house to fix
anything.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message

Well Jim, now there is a place!

I'll be posting some as well when time permits.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Red Green wrote:
jim wrote in
:

snip old topic content}

Too bad there was not a place to complain about customers from a ex
retail employee in a big box store .

Actually, there are at least two:
http://www.notalwaysright.com
http://www.retailhellunderground.com

Employee Free Choice Act Now . Org [email protected] Metalworking 6 January 21st 09 03:58 AM
Jailed Employee Cliff Metalworking 13 October 28th 05 02:30 AM
new employee Eric R Snow Metalworking 0 March 27th 05 07:46 PM
"Tool kit" for new employee--ideas? randy replogle Metalworking 42 September 15th 04 01:16 AM