Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

A: Frustrated Old Xenophobes

A far right neo-con "talk show" that presents itself as news. In fact
if the news does not favor their distorted view they focus on
sensational tabloid stories of rape and murder to titillate the
religious right that pretends morality. This show is so hilarious that
I might even rate it as a comedy if it werent for the fact that some
ignorant americans really believe it is fair and balanced. It is a show
for lower IQ people who want to be reassured their small minds are
correct and that everyone in the world who isnt white,right wing
extremists re evil. Fox news hates you if you are Democrat, moderate
thinking republican. Catholic, Lutheran,asian,black,hispanic, and the
list goes on. They have a narrow box of extreme radical fundalmentalist
with a corporate agenda and if you look closely rather perverted. The
owner (Rupert Murdich" specializes in tabloids that exploit crimes
against women and children then report every delicious sexual detail so
the "moral" religious right" can get their jollies while exclaing how
hrrible everyone else is. It really promotes rich big corporations and
Republicans like George W. and use their guise as a "conservative"
station to manipulate the average, easily manipulated person who wants
to think of themselves as moral citizens while their mind is being
filled with anything but factual news reporting. Wake up america and
start watching C-span and see what is really happening.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 24, 6:01*pm, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

A: Frustrated Old Xenophobes

[...]

I don't disagree, but...I think it is (or was) the "20th Century Fox"
channel.
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Tue, 24 May 2011 19:01:23 -0400, Suga Moto Soy
wrote:

Q: What does the

Did you know you're supposed to mark off-topic posts as OT off-topic.

The first two letters in the subject line.

So people don't have to see off topic posts.

If you know this, and you do now, and you don't do it, you're as bad
as the people you criticize.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 24, 7:01*pm, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

A: Frustrated Old Xenophobes

[...]

MOTO SUKA BOY..IT OCCURRED TO THEM THAT FOXES WERE SLIGH AND FAST,
AS THEY SUPPOSED THEIR RESPONSE TO CURRENT EVENTS WOULD BE.
I LIKE FOXES, THEY'RE CUTE...UNLIKE RACOONS..THEY ARE MASKED AND
MISCHIEVOUS.
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Suga Moto Soy wrote:

off topic

Please take your politics elsewhere. This is a home repair group.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Suga Moto Soy wrote:

off topic

Please take your politics elsewhere. This is a home repair group.

What we have here a secret agent working for Arthur Blank, so we
aare forced to listen to DIYERs like you making money for
HomeDepot,what is your problem, you don't own your trailer,get out of
this group NOW,
Blank's boy toy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 24, 7:01*pm, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

A: Frustrated Old Xenophobes

[...]

SURE, LIKE AMERICA NEEDS A TROLL NAMED "SUGA MOTO SOY" TO WAKE UP OR
OPEN THEIR EYES.
BOOWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
OHHHHH !
HOHOHOHOHOHOHO !
HAHAHAHAHA !

GET BACK IN THE BOX CORNEY !

PAT ECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-05-24, Suga Moto Soy wrote:

Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

I wasn't aware slime is even capable of standing.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-05-24, Suga Moto Soy wrote:

Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

I wasn't aware slime is even capable of standing.

nb

You stand up every morning, don't you? Proof
right there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Aga Misu wrote in news:mn.c5937db50ff23095.119573
@yahoo.com:

In article ,
Suga Moto Soy wrote:

off topic

Please take your politics elsewhere. This is a home repair group.

What we have here a secret agent working for Arthur Blank, so we
aare forced to listen to DIYERs like you making money for
HomeDepot,what is your problem, you don't own your trailer,get out of
this group NOW,
Blank's boy toy

You need to post to groups of your native language.

- or -

Your keyboard is very ****ed up.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

Default OT- Crap as usual

On May 24, 5:01*pm, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

crap deleted

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 May 2011 09:55:43 -0700 (PDT), Roy
wrote:

On May 24, 5:01*pm, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

crap deleted

I have a suggestion. Why not learn how to use a kill filter instead
of notifying the world that you are not interested in a post?

or...........just maybe............skip the post.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On May 24, 5:01 pm, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

crap deleted

I have a suggestion. Why not learn how to use a kill filter instead
of notifying the world that you are not interested in a post?

or...........just maybe............skip the post.

As my ex-wife used to say, "We must first establish who's responsible so we
can get on to the fun part .......... the guilt!"

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

wrote:

On May 24, 5:01 pm, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

crap deleted

I have a suggestion. *Why not learn how to use a kill filter instead
of notifying the world that you are not interested in a post?

or...........just maybe............skip the post.

As my ex-wife used to say, "We must first establish who's responsible so we
can get on to the fun part .......... the guilt!"

Steve

==
So why didn't YOU skip it?
==

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in
:

wrote:

On May 24, 5:01 pm, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

crap deleted

I have a suggestion. Why not learn how to use a kill filter instead
of notifying the world that you are not interested in a post?

or...........just maybe............skip the post.

As my ex-wife used to say, "We must first establish who's responsible
so we can get on to the fun part .......... the guilt!"

Steve

Hmmm, another fun divorce :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Suga Moto Soy wrote:
Q: What does the "FOX" stand for in "FOX NEWS"?

A: Frustrated Old Xenophobes

[...]

"Find a need and fill it".