Posted to alt.home.repair

Default test

On Tue, 3 May 2011 00:21:34 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

On May 2, 11:33*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 1 May 2011 23:20:34 -0700 (PDT), Roy Quijano

wrote:
On May 2, 1:15*am, The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:
On May 1, 10:12*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2011 9:09 AM, don &/or Lucille wrote:

this working?

TEST FAILED FIG PUCKER! :-)

TDD

YOU LILTHY FOW FIFE SOCKCUCKER...WAS THIS NECESSARY?

TGITM

Give it up Ghost.
Take off your mask or LEAVE THE GROUPS.
Dedicate yourself to something really worthwhile, these people in here
aren't worth your nor my peace of mind and much less anything we can
do for them.

You're the only fool who cant read headers, here, Queerjano. *It is funny to
see you babble to yourself, though.

I DON'T DO HEADERS...

Of course, you're too stupid.

IT'S GAY.....

I think he protesteth too much.

WHICH REMINDS ME, YOU ARE BURNING
OUT THE QUEER IN YOUR SICKO BRAIN FOOL

That's my intention, Queerjano, to burn you out.

.....IF ROY WERE QUEER HE'D BE
****ING YOUR OBCESSED GAYTARD ASS BY NOW.

You must dream about that every night, too.

YOU SEEM SO INTETESTED AND HOMOSEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO HIM..YOU $LUT!

You're the one obsessed with homosexuality, Queerjano. You can't put two
sentences together without admitting that you're queer.

GIVE IT UP....

I'll give it up if you leave.

I AM NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU STOP YOUR RETARDED GAY ASSULT
ON HIM AND THE GROUPS.......

I guess I'll continue, Queerjano.

AND YOU CAN STOP GIVING ME HEADERS...I
ALREADY CAME.

I must really excite you. That's sick, but not unexpected.

KEEP IN MIND I AM A GHOST

No, you're a liar, Roy Queerjano. One more and I may add your address and
phone number here.

I CAN POST FROM ANYWHERE I WANT.

Wow! Who woulda thunk there would be more than one Internet hot spot in the
Bronx. I'll bet they even have one in the zoo. Wait a minute, you're not
****ing the monkeys again, are you?

JUST LIKE
YOY..YOUR HEADERS MEAN NOTHING TO ME

Of course they don't. You're too stupid to read them.

JUST LIKE THEY MEAN NOTHING TO
YOU...

You're right there. I already know what my headers say.

YOU GERMAN CHOCOLTAE CANDY ASS HACK....

That's funny. The really funny part is that I expect it actually means
something to you.

INTERPOL THINKS

Interpol knows nothing about me. No reason, liar.

YOU ARE A SORRY ASS LOSER

No, Roy, you are the sorry assed (illiterate), unemployed (and unemployable),
loser. You tell us that every day.

A JOKE...

If you were funny, you would be a joke. You can't reach above pathetic,
though.

OR YOUR TROLLING WOULD'VE BEEN OVER BY NOW...

And let you have all the fun? No way, Roy.

"HE'S JUST A GAY PRANKSTER"

Yes, Roy is. A pathetic troll.

THEIR WORDS NOT MINE.

Your other personalities are haunting you again, Queerjano.

A REGULAR CHIP OFF THE OLD COW PILE.....BOOOOWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Wow, that's as funny as you get, Queerjano.

TGITM

Penicillin will take care of that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 3, 8:25*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 00:21:34 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

YOU WRITE ALLOT LIKE DON KELLY.
ANOTHER MADE UP NAME TO GET BY TROLL?
TOO BAD YOU BLEW IT UNDER THAT NAME TOO.
CRIMINAL, YOU ARE HOPELESS....

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME FOOL, PAYDAY IS COMING.
AND YOU ARE THE THE ONE WITH THE PAYROLL ACCOUNT.
YOU LOWLIFE CYBERNETIC CRIMINAL...

TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 3 May 2011 18:06:12 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

On May 3, 8:25*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 00:21:34 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Keep guessing, Queerjano. You're not even close.

ANOTHER MADE UP NAME TO GET BY TROLL?

Nope. I've been using my initials on the Usenet for fifteen years.

TOO BAD YOU BLEW IT UNDER THAT NAME TOO.

You are as stupid as they cum, Queerjano.

CRIMINAL, YOU ARE HOPELESS....

Nope. It's you there is no hope for, homeless loser.

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME FOOL, PAYDAY IS COMING.

Three days away. I can wait. I don't live paycheck to paycheck. You only
wish you could.

AND YOU ARE THE THE ONE WITH THE PAYROLL ACCOUNT.

Well, no. They put the money in my accounts. No one said you had a brain,
though.

YOU LOWLIFE CYBERNETIC CRIMINAL...

Nope. Just your only straight friend.

TGITM

Do get a shot of penicillin for that. It's ugly!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 3, 11:34*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 18:06:12 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On May 3, 8:25*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 00:21:34 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I WAS NEVER YOUR FRIEND....COCKROACHES MAKE BETTER FRIENDS THAN
YOU...AND I STOMP THEM DEAD..YOU LOW LIFE CRIMINAL CLOSET CASE FOOL.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 3 May 2011 20:46:27 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

On May 3, 11:34*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 18:06:12 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On May 3, 8:25*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 00:21:34 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I WAS NEVER YOUR FRIEND....

Sure you are, Queerjano. You just *CAN'T* leave me alone. You're simply
infatuated.

COCKROACHES MAKE BETTER FRIENDS THAN YOU...

Well, you do live in your mommy's roach infested basement in the Bronx. So,
maybe they are closer friends, but you still can't get me out of your mind.
Don't mess your sheets tonight.

AND I STOMP THEM DEAD..

You couldn't hurt your little pals.

YOU LOW LIFE CRIMINAL CLOSET CASE FOOL.

Now you're down to batting zero. You can do better than that, Queerjano.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 4, 12:00*am, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 20:46:27 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On May 3, 11:34*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 18:06:12 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On May 3, 8:25*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 00:21:34 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

BTW ROY WAS NEVER YOUR FRIEND FOOL HE HURT YOUR WITTLE FEELINGS DIDNT
HE,
AND MADE YOU LOOK BAD.....YOU POOR LITTLE USENET SLUT.

IF I AM GOING TO HELL I MIGHT AS WELL PIMP YOU OUT FAGGOT,
NOW GO TO THE OTHER GROUPS AND SUCK OFF SOME MORE MEN FOR 20 US$
TWENTY DOLLARS A POP AND BRING ME THE PROCEEDS.....YOU HERE
ME???...AND IF YOU DONT BRING BACK AT LEAST 100$ I AM GOING TO KICK
YOUR GAYTARD ASS, YOU DIRTY **** FREAK.
NOW GO!
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

"
HEY IS THIS THE ROY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Â* 7 messagesÂ*-Â*Expand all Â*-Â* Report discussion as spam
BillyBob-JoeJack Â*
Seasons Greetings to all! I am looking for a electrical monitoring
hardware device that will simply output the status to a html page.
More precisely I want to monitor two (or more)115v AC outlets on
different circuits and have the status available via IP. (internal
http server) or push/poll to my own. An internet ready device would
probably fit the bill. It does not have to be a complete disturbance
analyzer (got two Fluke/Dranetz) just basic status of (on, off, sag,
surge) would be nice. I do not care of the cost. (not my money). Does
anyone know of such an animal? TIA, BBJJ
Â* Dec 27 2004, 4:53Â*pm

SQLit Â*
Â*More options Dec 28 2004, 12:49Â*pm
"BillyBob-JoeJack" wrote in message

Try looking at Emon or PML metering.
Sorry to say sags and surges will require some capture circuits and
that is
going to increase the price.
Check out Kep ware for your I/O server. Â*Or look for a modbus
output .

Â* Â*Â*Reply to authorÂ*Â* Â*Â* ForwardÂ*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â* Report spam

Palindr˜»me Â*
BillyBob-JoeJack wrote: Seasons Greetings to all! I am looking for
a electrical monitoring hardware device that will simply output the
status to a html page. More precisely I want to monitor two (or
more)115v AC outlets on different circuits and have the status
available via IP. (internal http server) or push/poll to my own. An
internet ready device would probably fit the bill. It does not
have to be a complete disturbance analyzer (got two Fluke/Dranetz)
just basic status of (on, off, sag, surge) would be nice. I do not
care of the cost. (not my money). Does anyone know of such an
animal? It may be better to re-post in a week or so - when people are
back at work and not being dragged by their husbands to look at new
cars...unless things are different in the US? I haven't seen anything
that matches your description. If I had that problem, I would probably
use an old computer (probably a laptop) with a suitable operating
system (Linux or Msoft) running on a floppy or, better, a flash drive.
The software to interface to standard test equipment monitoring the
lines will be pretty simple - just a few dozen lines of code at most..
-- Sue
Â* Dec 28 2004, 1:20Â*pm

Charles Perry Â*
"BillyBob-JoeJack" wrote in message news:
text - Seasons Greetings to all! I am looking for a electrical
monitoring hardware device that will simply output the status to a
html page. More precisely I want to monitor two (or more)115v AC
outlets on different circuits and have the status available via
IP. (internal http server) or push/poll to my own. An internet ready
device would probably fit the bill. It does not have to be a
complete disturbance analyzer (got two Fluke/Dranetz) just basic
status of (on, off, sag, surge) would be nice. I do not care of the
cost. (not my money). Does anyone know of such an animal? TIA,
BBJJ Go he
http://www.softswitch.com/ Look at the IGrid. Â*It may
fit your needs. Charles Perry P.E.
Â* Dec 28 2004, 5:33Â*pm

TimPerry Â*
"BillyBob-JoeJack" wrote in message news:
text - Seasons Greetings to all! I am looking for a electrical
monitoring hardware device that will simply output the status to a
html page. More precisely I want to monitor two (or more)115v AC
outlets on different circuits and have the status available via IP.
(internal http server) or push/poll to my own. An internet ready
device would probably fit the bill. It does not have to be a
complete disturbance analyzer (got two Fluke/Dranetz) just basic
status of (on, off, sag, surge) would be nice. I do not care of the
cost. (not my money). Does anyone know of such an animal? TIA,
BBJJ
http://www.burk.com/ http://www.sinesystems.com/pages/intro.html
2 popular remote telemetry/control Â*products... geared more towards
dial up phone lines and RF links. the ARC 16 has web interface
options.
Â* Dec 28 2004, 9:53Â*pm

Â*
Some of the PML devices may meet this requirement, although it may be
through its programming/server software package. Most of the devices
come preprogrammed with all of your general metering, but require the
software to modify the device. If remember right the 4 yr old version
that I have supports pager functions, the new software probably
supports html. On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:53:56 -0500, "BillyBob-JoeJack"
wrote: Seasons Greetings to all! I am looking for a electrical
monitoring hardware device that will simply output the status to a
html page. More precisely I want to monitor two (or more)115v AC
outlets on different circuits and have the status available via IP.
(internal http server) or push/poll to my own. An internet ready
device would probably fit the bill. It does not have to be a
complete disturbance analyzer (got two Fluke/Dranetz) just basic
status of (on, off, sag, surge) would be nice. I do not care of the
cost. (not my money). Does anyone know of such an animal? TIA, BBJJ
Â* Dec 28 2004, 11:18Â*pm

Roy Q.T. Â*
Â*More options Dec 31 2004, 2:25Â*am
Yeap, I'd go with E-Mon. They should have something of that species
in
there monitoring devices.
Goodluck & Happy Holidays.

Â* Â*Â*Reply to authorÂ*Â* Â*Â* ForwardÂ*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â* Report spam

STOP FLAMING & TROLLING HIM, THE STORY OF WHATS BEEN DONE TO HIM IS
VERY CLEAR.
YOU ARE GOING TO GET HURT.
TGITM

Privacy Policy