Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Neighbor problem (long)

Tell him you want your weiner & STFU,PRICK !!
Nobody moved away because of him, Retard Bitch !!!

Jr

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

Posted to alt.home.repair

A neighbor of mine complained in early april I hadnt cleaned up all
the leaves left over from fall. It was early april and had snowed the
previous weekend...

So that year my back yard got cut the first time for the 4th of july.

She never complained about anything again

God rest Kays sole, she wasnt a bad person but she was in everyones
business.....