Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Grass USA" Drawer Slides??

Hi all,

Hoping that someone can help, and tell me the part number for a "Grass
USA" drawer slide, that I need a replacement for. The front wheel on
mine broke off last night, and I am having a hard time trying to find
the product number of this part.

At first I thought it was a "Blum" drawer slide, but I read that "Blum"
has their name "Blum" stamped on there, along with the product number.
My drawer slider only had a "G" on there, that looked like this: G*.
After searching the internet, I found out that it was made by a company
called "Grass USA".

There is NO numbers of any kind on this thing at all. And all the ones I
have seen for sale all look different then mine, with the screw hole in
the wrong place.

I found a pic from a guy, who has one exactly like mine, as he was
looking for the back bracket. Notice in the pic how there are 2 screw
holes, 1 on each side of the wheel, this is what I need. My brackets
have a 1 screw hole to the left of the wheel, and 1 screw hole to the
right of the wheel.

Here is a pic of what my slider looks like:

http://www.swisco.com/images/pictures/2011/04/796.jpg

Does anyone know what part number this one is, and where I can find a
replacement??

Thanks!