DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A Plumbing Question.... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/320909-re-plumbing-question.html)

Papa Pat March 28th 11 04:56 AM

A Plumbing Question....

Good answers all...thank you very much.

Yes it is a condo...yes I own it. And yes we do have tyrants on the
board. Our fifth management company in 11 years since I've been here.
new building in Denver

After all your suggestions, I've come to the conclusion that I will just
hook up to the W/M water outlet whenever I need
to water plants and put an adaptor on for pressure washing the deck and
surrounding area....

Then there will be no question of leaking when we're not home....you
scared me with that flooding the downstairs scenario... I will run a
hose from the laundry room to the patio doors, through the living room,
about 35 feet do the job and then disconnect hose...

As always, thanks for all your very fine comments... Pat