Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Plumbing Question....

Good answers all...thank you very much.

Yes it is a condo...yes I own it. And yes we do have tyrants on the
board. Our fifth management company in 11 years since I've been here.
new building in Denver

After all your suggestions, I've come to the conclusion that I will just
hook up to the W/M water outlet whenever I need
to water plants and put an adaptor on for pressure washing the deck and
surrounding area....

Then there will be no question of leaking when we're not home....you
scared me with that flooding the downstairs scenario... I will run a
hose from the laundry room to the patio doors, through the living room,
about 35 feet do the job and then disconnect hose...

As always, thanks for all your very fine comments... Pat

Question on plumbing average cost- location New England...For newtoilet and change pedestal plumbing KOS Home Repair 17 March 26th 10 11:37 PM
Plumbing question Curmudgeon[_2_] Home Repair 2 November 28th 09 03:13 AM
Plumbing Question Robert11 Home Repair 9 February 23rd 08 09:29 PM
Concrete question (regarding previous plumbing question) [email protected] Home Repair 2 October 17th 06 09:07 PM
plumbing question chris gallagher UK diy 2 October 28th 03 06:34 PM