Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Heat Pump Prices

Hey has anyone purchased an air conditioner heat pump over the internet?

I found a ton of different heat pump prices and a lot of new websites
seem to be cropping up everywhere so if anyone has any experience with
one, please share!

So far I like AC Overstock and Alpine Air... I saw others but these 2
from Illinois and Florida seem to have lowest prices.

Im looking for a 5 ton Goodman heat pump, dual fuel heat pump system.
This is a very expensive unit in general because it combines a heat
pump with a gas furnace where teh gas furnace kicks on when our
temperatures reach below 27 degrees. We live in PA neer Lake Eerie
where temps get down WAY LOW!

Here's what I found on the web: http://www.acoverstock.com/heat-pump-prices

Please feel free to send links or suggest a good supplier who can ship
to PA I need to install by April 22. Most likely going with AC
Overstock's heat pump prices or Alpine.

Thanks in Advance

Will

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article 2011031600514316807-egroup09@gmailcom,
Will O'brian wrote:

Hey has anyone purchased an air conditioner heat pump over the internet?

No. Nobody's ever done that. I'm just curious, "Will," do you find it
odd that you're brand new to this group, and you posted a link to a
particular website at 9:51, and then at 9:55, someone else we've never
seen, named "James," posted a link to the exact same website in another
thread about heat pumps?

If I were a suspicious person, I'd say you and your **** buddy sock
puppet were a couple of spamming ****wads.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Will wrote:

Hey has anyone purchased an air conditioner heat pump over the internet?

No. Nobody's ever done that. I'm just curious, "Will," do you find it
odd that you're brand new to this group, and you posted a link to a
particular website at 9:51, and then at 9:55, someone else we've never
seen, named "James," posted a link to the exact same website in another
thread about heat pumps?

If I were a suspicious person, I'd say you and your **** buddy sock
puppet were a couple of spamming ****wads.

Dang! A **** count of two per sentence. What's your record?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Dang! A **** count of two per sentence. What's your record?

TDD

140. Same as the temp of my water heater.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/16/2011 1:05 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
The Daring wrote:

Dang! A **** count of two per sentence. What's your record?

TDD

140. Same as the temp of my water heater.

I'll bet you could best any Hip Hop singer. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Will O'brian" wrote

So far I like AC Overstock and Alpine Air... I saw others but these 2 from
Illinois and Florida seem to have lowest prices.

I would not trust them. I've yet to hear a good word about either of them so
I'd not give them my credit card info. Anyone can make a web site that
looks good.

Considering the complexity of the product, it may well be worth a few bucks
to buy locally. Unseen damage in shipping can cause all sorts of problems

Posted to alt.home.repair

Will O'brian wrote:
[...]

It's impossible to find what you want on the internet. Specifications
are sketchy at best. I want a window unit 8 to 12k btu that also heats
but no god damn heat tape. I just want a heat pump that works in both
directions and I don't care if the heating is less efficient. Try and
find that!

--
All is as it is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:ilpluc$ci8$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

The Daring wrote:

Dang! A **** count of two per sentence. What's your record?

TDD

140. Same as the temp of my water heater.

I'll bet you could best any Hip Hop singer. ^_^

TDD

Where do we text a vote for Smitty's jingle?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Will O'brian wrote in

[...]

[if not a spammer]

Are you installing it yourself?

Consider: If it does not work properly.

Nightmare of finger pointing whether it's the unit
or the installation.

- Installer: You didn't buy the unit from me. If I have to
replace the gazinta because it was bad, the
labor charge is the same as if it were being
replaced as a normal repair.
- Supplier: There's nothing wrong with the gazinta. Your
installer is an idiot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/16/2011 11:16 AM, Red Green wrote:
The Daring wrote in news:ilpluc$ci8$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

The Daring wrote:

Dang! A **** count of two per sentence. What's your record?

TDD

140. Same as the temp of my water heater.

I'll bet you could best any Hip Hop singer. ^_^

TDD

Where do we text a vote for Smitty's jingle?

I want the ring tone. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/16/2011 2:10 PM, Oren wrote:

The Daring wrote:

Dang! A **** count of two per sentence. What's your record?

TDD

140. Same as the temp of my water heater.

I'll bet you could best any Hip Hop singer. ^_^

TDD

Where do we text a vote for Smitty's jingle?

I want the ring tone. ^_^

TDD

No problem! Here you go. You're welcome.

http://audiko.net/ringtone/Lily+Allen/****+You

How could someone named after such a beautiful flower be so raunchy.
She is the queen of vulgar. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:51:43 -0400, Will O'brian wrote:

[...]

My son purchased a straight furnace from the internet (a Goodman)and we
hooked it up. We had no problems. I would NOT do that with a heat pump. Buy
local.