Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT? ("?" for the whiners) HF 3/13/11 only

Including the official MF tool for $24.99.

Parking lot sale but coupons appear to be valid online.

http://tinyurl.com/6xc49uf
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2011 7:54 AM Red Green spake thus:

Including the official MF tool for $24.99.

Parking lot sale but coupons appear to be valid online.

http://tinyurl.com/6xc49uf

So how is this OT? Methinks some folks are getting gun-shy 'round heah' ...

--
The phrase "jump the shark" itself jumped the shark about a decade ago.

- Usenet
Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote in
.com:

On 3/13/2011 7:54 AM Red Green spake thus:

Including the official MF tool for $24.99.

Parking lot sale but coupons appear to be valid online.

http://tinyurl.com/6xc49uf

So how is this OT? Methinks some folks are getting gun-shy 'round
heah' ...

I don't think it is. Saw a couple of replies at one time about it being so.
Gun-shy? Nah. Just taking a cheap shot at those who sit at their computer
chompin' on a pacifier. Oh gee! Another cheap shot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2011 7:54 AM Red Green spake thus:

Including the official MF tool for $24.99.
Parking lot sale but coupons appear to be valid online.

http://tinyurl.com/6xc49uf

Thanks, I bought 2 sets of the 1500# car wheel dollies at the same price
the 1000# were last week. Saw them, didn't order, forgot to order while
600 miles away up in PA, drove home today and what luck, still on sale
this evening. Although I did have trouble ordering and getting the sale
price. Ordering online and I didn't know to only enter the first 8
digits of the barcode #. But I ended up joining the insiders club or
whatever it's called. Hope it's worth it.