Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Approximately 700sq ft of Lawn Sod FREE

Craig's list

Approximately 700sq ft of Lawn Sod FREE

35ft X 20 ft section of lawn that is all sod...You Must Remove the sod
from the ground. ABC rental will rent a SOD cutter that can help you.

Plus it's clumpy, with grass clumps and empty spaces in between, and
it's on a slight hlll with a gully showing on one side. I think that
means part of the "soil" will be full of stones. But it's free.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/12/2011 10:16 PM, mm wrote:
Craig's list

Approximately 700sq ft of Lawn Sod FREE

35ft X 20 ft section of lawn that is all sod...You Must Remove the sod
from the ground. ABC rental will rent a SOD cutter that can help you.

Plus it's clumpy, with grass clumps and empty spaces in between, and
it's on a slight hlll with a gully showing on one side. I think that
means part of the "soil" will be full of stones. But it's free.

It was a great day in this country when the enslaved sod was freed. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 13, 8:13*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 3/12/2011 10:16 PM, mm wrote:

Craig's list

Approximately 700sq ft of Lawn Sod FREE

35ft X 20 ft section of lawn that is all sod...You Must Remove the sod
from the ground. ABC rental will rent a SOD cutter that can help you.

Plus it's clumpy, with grass clumps and empty spaces in between, and
it's on a slight hlll with a gully showing on one side. *I think that
means part of the "soil" will be full of stones. * But it's free.

It was a great day in this country when the enslaved sod was freed. :-)

TDD

Over here a sod is a person that commits sodomy. Is that what you''re
on about?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2011 3:54 AM, harry wrote:
On Mar 13, 8:13 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 3/12/2011 10:16 PM, mm wrote:

Craig's list

Approximately 700sq ft of Lawn Sod FREE

35ft X 20 ft section of lawn that is all sod...You Must Remove the sod
from the ground. ABC rental will rent a SOD cutter that can help you.

Plus it's clumpy, with grass clumps and empty spaces in between, and
it's on a slight hlll with a gully showing on one side. I think that
means part of the "soil" will be full of stones. But it's free.

It was a great day in this country when the enslaved sod was freed. :-)

TDD

Over here a sod is a person that commits sodomy. Is that what you''re
on about?

Well, he won't really be free unless Hillary divorces him. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote:
Craig's list

Approximately 700sq ft of Lawn Sod FREE

35ft X 20 ft section of lawn that is all sod...You Must Remove the sod
from the ground. ABC rental will rent a SOD cutter that can help you.

Plus it's clumpy, with grass clumps and empty spaces in between, and
it's on a slight hlll with a gully showing on one side. I think that
means part of the "soil" will be full of stones. But it's free.

You gotta admit, they are being very clever about getting someone to do
their work for them, and who knows, they just might find a suck^W person to
come and do it!

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

If you're not sure if your reptile will eat frozen, and just want to
try a couple, that's fine too. I don't mind breaking it up.

Flag that post as best-of-craigslist .

One wonders, though, why he didn't send the bag of unused mice with the
snake? Perhaps he had a germ of an idea, possibly involving his next door
neighbor and a jar of mayonnaise, that didn't come to pass.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:06:25 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Oren wrote:

If you're not sure if your reptile will eat frozen, and just want to
try a couple, that's fine too. I don't mind breaking it up.

Flag that post as best-of-craigslist .

One wonders, though, why he didn't send the bag of unused mice with the
snake? Perhaps he had a germ of an idea, possibly involving his next door
neighbor and a jar of mayonnaise, that didn't come to pass.

I wondered about that too. It says the snake has found a new home.
Maybe the snake left on its own and didnt' take the bag of mice with
it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UPDATE: Approximately 700sq ft of Lawn Sod FREE

wrote:

Oren wrote:

If you're not sure if your reptile will eat frozen, and just want
to try a couple, that's fine too. I don't mind breaking it up.

Flag that post as best-of-craigslist .

One wonders, though, why he didn't send the bag of unused mice with
the snake? Perhaps he had a germ of an idea, possibly involving his
next door neighbor and a jar of mayonnaise, that didn't come to pass.

I wondered about that too. It says the snake has found a new home.
Maybe the snake left on its own and didnt' take the bag of mice with
it.

Perhaps the snake was to be amply provisioned at its new home.

"A shocked [stripper], who is rumoured to have the biggest breasts in the
Middle-East, tries to remove the snake from her boob during the surreal
incident north-west of Jerusalem.

"She was taken to hospital shortly after and given a tetanus shot but the
snake is understood to have died as a result of silicone poisoning."

With video of gigantrous boobs and snake nibbling.
http://swns.com/snake-dies-after-bit...ob-141612.html

Can't really blame the snake - many men have died (and gone to heaven) doing
exactly the same thing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote:

Can't really blame the snake - many men have died (and gone to heaven) doing
exactly the same thing.

Lol...

Plus, she may have discovered a new way to 'get back' at the biting snakes.

I'll be injecting my legs with silicone, just in case I get bit and die; I'll at
least know that dirty rotten snake will die too!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

Every one knows the venom has to suctioned out.

Bubba said, "You're gonna die, Cletus."

Posted to alt.home.repair

"G. Morgan" wrote in message

Plus, she may have discovered a new way to 'get back' at the biting
snakes.

I'll be injecting my legs with silicone, just in case I get bit and die;
I'll at
least know that dirty rotten snake will die too!

Do your lower arms too, then you can get a job as Popeye.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 14, 7:58*pm, Oren wrote:

wrote:

Oren wrote:

[...]

Tetanus for a snake bite?

Every one knows the venom has to suctioned out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2_eBuhHF5s

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

wrote:

Oren wrote:

[...]

For almost any puncture wound. You never know where the snake's fangs
have been.

Every one knows the venom has to suctioned out.

They don't do that so much anymore**. Most snake bites aren't enough
to kill you. Especially if they bite you in your silicone.

**That is, they claim that the best treatment even if bitten while
hiking is to go to your car and go to a doctor. I have my doubts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
mm wrote:

**That is, they claim that the best treatment even if bitten while
hiking is to go to your car and go to a doctor. I have my doubts.

Too bad the anti-venom is mostly gone. The only company making it went
out of business quite a while back.