Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Yard Man Snowblower Update

Thanks to everyone who helped me with tips on getting my snow blower fixed.

I found an authorized dealer who works on this model, and it was a
simple fix. I needed a new V belt at the cost of $13.50.

The paddles, etc. were all checked out and they are in good condition.

Again, what a great group.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:58:04 -0800, Kate wrote:

Thanks to everyone who helped me with tips on getting my snow blower fixed.

I found an authorized dealer who works on this model, and it was a
simple fix. I needed a new V belt at the cost of $13.50.

The paddles, etc. were all checked out and they are in good condition.

Again, what a great group.

Thanks for the update. Good to hear final solutions.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kate wrote:

Thanks to everyone who helped me with tips on getting my snow blower
fixed.

I found an authorized dealer who works on this model, and it was a
simple fix. I needed a new V belt at the cost of $13.50.

The paddles, etc. were all checked out and they are in good condition.

Again, what a great group.

I lost the original thread.

--
LSMFT

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 5:18*pm, LSMFT wrote:
Kate wrote:
Thanks to everyone who helped me with tips on getting my snow blower
fixed.

I found an authorized dealer who works on this model, and it was a
simple fix. *I needed a new V belt at the cost of $13.50.

The paddles, etc. were all checked out and they are in good condition.

Again, what a great group.

I lost the original thread.

LSMFT

I have a copy. I accept all major credit cards.

But wait...there's more.

If you order within the next 10 minutes, I'll send you 2 copies of the
thread for the same low price. Just pay separate postage and handling.

That's 2 threads for the price of one.

Call now! Operators are standing by.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Death to Jewish fan belts?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren"
wrote in message

Thanks for the update. Good to hear final solutions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

It got caught on a door knob as you walked by.
Your trousers came unstitched.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"LSMFT"
wrote in message news

Again, what a great group.

I lost the original thread.

--
LSMFT

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 12:58*pm, Kate wrote:
Thanks to everyone who helped me with tips on getting my snow blower fixed.

I found an authorized dealer who works on this model, and it was a
simple fix. *I needed a new V belt at the cost of $13.50.

The paddles, etc. were all checked out and they are in good condition.

Again, what a great group.

Good to hear from you again. How is your remodeling coming, we
haven't heard from you for several months before the snoblower
question?