Posted to alt.home.repair

Default KRW IS A SUSPECTED CRIMINAL TROLL WANTED BY THE FBI AND INTERPOL.

IMAGINE HARRASSING AND MOLESTING THAT DEAR OL GUY ROY AND REAL MEMBERS
OF THIS GROUP..WHAT EVER HE DID TO YOU WASN'T ENOUGH YOU CYBER
MURDERER.
I HOPE THE GRIM REAPER PUTS IN THE ORDER FOR YOUR WRETCHED SOUL THIS
YEAR...YOU DIRTY LOW DOWN CREEP....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

THERE IS A PLACE IN HELL FOR THOSE LIKE YOU.

PATECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:30:46 -0800 (PST), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

IMAGINE HARRASSING AND MOLESTING THAT DEAR OL GUY ROY AND REAL MEMBERS
OF THIS GROUP..WHAT EVER HE DID TO YOU WASN'T ENOUGH YOU CYBER
MURDERER.
I HOPE THE GRIM REAPER PUTS IN THE ORDER FOR YOUR WRETCHED SOUL THIS
YEAR...YOU DIRTY LOW DOWN CREEP....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

THERE IS A PLACE IN HELL FOR THOSE LIKE YOU.

Shut up, Roy Queerjano.

PATECUM

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:43:17 -0600, "
wrote:

Shut up, Roy Queerjano.

Where do you guys keep reading posts from this guy? Is my reader
broken?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Shut up, Roy Queerjano.

Where do you guys keep reading posts from this guy? *Is my reader
broken?

STRIKE!!!!
IT's NOT THIS GUY....IT's THE FREAK YOU ARE RESPONDING TO HERE.
Is he your cyber buddy? Shame shame.
PATECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Shut up, Roy Queerjano.

Where do you guys keep reading posts from this guy? Is my reader
broken?

His e-mail is gmail.com so I would suspect he is coming from
googlegroups. Do you block all googlegroups messages like I do?

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TROLL WANTED BY THE FBI AND INTERPOL.

wrote:

IMAGINE HARRASSING AND MOLESTING THAT DEAR OL GUY ROY AND REAL MEMBERS

* PLONK *

THAT'S OKAY, THANKS FOR BRIINGING IT UP AGAIN...CAN't STRESS WHAT A
DIRT NAG THIS GUY REALLY IS, WAS IN ALT.ENGINEERING.ELECTRICAL.

PAT ECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

IMAGINE HARRASSING AND MOLESTING THAT DEAR OL GUY ROY AND REAL MEMBERS

* PLONK *

THAT'S OKAY, THANKS FOR BRIINGING IT UP AGAIN...CAN't STRESS WHAT A
DIRT NAG THIS GUY REALLY IS, WAS IN ALT.ENGINEERING.ELECTRICAL.

Why don't you stay there. You've totally screwed up that group, Roy
Queerjano. Now you want to spread, like the cancer you are, to the rest of
the Usenet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

IMAGINE HARRASSING AND MOLESTING THAT DEAR OL GUY ROY AND REAL MEMBERS

* PLONK *

THAT'S OKAY, THANKS FOR BRIINGING IT UP AGAIN...CAN't STRESS WHAT A
DIRT NAG THIS GUY REALLY IS, WAS IN ALT.ENGINEERING.ELECTRICAL.

Why don't you stay there. You've totally screwed up that group, Roy
Queerjano. Now you want to spread, like the cancer you are, to the rest of
the Usenet.

I have to agree.
You are not needed here or there Prometheus. You have a very abrasive
personality.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:34:04 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:30:46 PM UTC-6, The Ghost in The Machine wrote:

It takes you ~18 months to post a reply? Damn spoon fed goggle user.

Get a date, will ya...