DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Christmas. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/315812-christmas.html)

harry December 22nd 10 10:23 AM

Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hN8CKwdosjE

The Daring Dufas[_7_] December 22nd 10 12:21 PM

Christmas.

On 12/22/2010 4:23 AM, harry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hN8CKwdosjE

That's my Italian relatives for you. My sign would read "FREE HUGS, NO
TONGUE" :-)

TDD

harry December 22nd 10 04:41 PM

Christmas.

On Dec 22, 12:21*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 12/22/2010 4:23 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hN8CKwdosjE

That's my Italian relatives for you. My sign would read "FREE HUGS, NO
TONGUE" :-)

TDD

Or groping?
No-one seems interested in Christmas. :-(

The Daring Dufas[_7_] December 22nd 10 11:35 PM

Christmas.

On 12/22/2010 10:41 AM, harry wrote:
On Dec 22, 12:21 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 12/22/2010 4:23 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hN8CKwdosjE

That's my Italian relatives for you. My sign would read "FREE HUGS, NO
TONGUE" :-)

TDD

Or groping?
No-one seems interested in Christmas. :-(

What's going to happen to Christmas in England when the Muslims take
over the country? :-)

TDD

harry December 23rd 10 09:36 AM

Christmas.

wrote:
On 12/22/2010 4:23 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hN8CKwdosjE

That's my Italian relatives for you. My sign would read "FREE HUGS, NO
TONGUE" :-)

TDD

Or groping?
No-one seems interested in Christmas. * :-(

What's going to happen to Christmas in England when the Muslims take
over the country? :-)

TDD

What's going to happen in the USA when the Mexs' take over?

The Daring Dufas[_7_] December 23rd 10 10:10 AM

Christmas.

On 12/23/2010 3:36 AM, harry wrote:

wrote:
On 12/22/2010 4:23 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hN8CKwdosjE

That's my Italian relatives for you. My sign would read "FREE HUGS, NO
TONGUE" :-)

TDD

Or groping?
No-one seems interested in Christmas. :-(

What's going to happen to Christmas in England when the Muslims take
over the country? :-)

TDD

What's going to happen in the USA when the Mexs' take over?

They celebrate Christmas. I suppose this old gringo will get
less money or perhaps I'll be able to claim protected minority
status and I can get preferential treatment because I'll be a
minority? :-)

TDD

Bob Villa December 23rd 10 11:47 AM

Christmas.

wrote:
On 12/22/2010 4:23 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hN8CKwdosjE

That's my Italian relatives for you. My sign would read "FREE HUGS, NO
TONGUE" :-)

TDD

Or groping?
No-one seems interested in Christmas. * :-(

What's going to happen to Christmas in England when the Muslims take
over the country? :-)

TDD

What's going to happen in the USA when the Mexs' take over?

They're Catholic...duh!

Bob Villa December 24th 10 05:01 PM

Christmas.

wrote:
On 12/22/2010 4:23 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hN8CKwdosjE

That's my Italian relatives for you. My sign would read "FREE HUGS, NO
TONGUE" :-)

TDD

Or groping?
No-one seems interested in Christmas. * :-(

What's going to happen to Christmas in England when the Muslims take
over the country? :-)

TDD

What's going to happen in the USA when the Mexs' take over?

Have you had time to ponder the stupidity of your statement?

HeyBub[_3_] December 25th 10 12:02 AM

Christmas.

Bob Villa wrote:

What's going to happen in the USA when the Mexs' take over?

They're Catholic...duh!

Maybe. I once had the following conversation with my girlfriend's relative.

Me: "You're a Baptist missionary, right?"

Him: "Right."

Me: "I mean you're not just passing out tracts on the street corner; you get
a paycheck from the Foreign Missionary Board of the Southern Baptist
Convention. You're a 'professional' missionary?"

Him: "Right again."

Me: "Then, I've got to ask, why are you a missionary to MEXICO? Mexico has
to the be most Christian country on the planet! Can't you get more souls for
the buck by ministering to the heathens in Pago-Pago or Muckaluck Land?"

Him: "Oh, you see they're not REAL Christians in Mexico! They are Aztec
idolaters for whom the Catholic Church provides idols..."

Me: "Zzzz..."