Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Turn a book into a secret safe

Step-by-step. With pictures.

http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/07...ret-book-safe/

Also from this website:

"How to build an Impenetrable Snow Fort"
http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/09...ble-snow-fort/

"Amateur Boxing for Beginners"
http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/02...guide-part-ii/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 8:53*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Step-by-step. With pictures.

http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/07...ret-book-safe/

Also from this website:

"How to build an Impenetrable Snow Fort"http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/09/how-to-build-an-impenetrable-sno...

"Amateur Boxing for Beginners"http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/02/amateur-boxing-for-beginners-a-h...

Would you mind sending this to Smitty? He was too lazy to bother
finding one of your many off topic, little interest posts that you
don't mark as OT. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Dec 12, 8:53 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Step-by-step. With pictures.

http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/07...ret-book-safe/

Also from this website:

"How to build an Impenetrable Snow
Fort"http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/09/how-to-build-an-impenetrable-sno...

"Amateur Boxing for
Beginners"http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/02/amateur-boxing-for-beginners-a-h...

Would you mind sending this to Smitty? He was too lazy to bother
finding one of your many off topic, little interest posts that you
don't mark as OT. Thanks.

In my view, a secret safe IS on topic. You can do it at home. You have to
use tools. It requires clamping (not vise in picture), glue, and stuff. Some
modicum of skill is required. The result if funciton. And you end up with a
useful appliance that adds charm, elegance, and elan to many homes (i.e., a
book).

As for the other item mentioned: I suggest building an impenetrable
snow-fort is on topic; in several categories:

a. Turns raw materials into functional building products.
b. Develops skills useful in other endeavors (making Daiquiris, for
example).
c. Passing down received wisdom to the next generation.
d. Prevailing against asshole neighbor.
e. Causing HOA compliance-warden to pop a gasket.

I'll give you the boxing article.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote the following:
Step-by-step. With pictures.

http://artofmanliness.com/2010/12/07...ret-book-safe/

The only books I have are comic books, so there isn't much room to hide
stuff in them.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY