Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - HH p1 - Test

Seeing if this post shows up on that Homeowners Hub.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2010 8:50 AM, Red Green wrote:
Seeing if this post shows up on that Homeowners Hub.

TEST FAILED FIG PUCKER!

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:iddrc5$vf4$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

On 12/4/2010 8:50 AM, Red Green wrote:
Seeing if this post shows up on that Homeowners Hub.

TEST FAILED FIG PUCKER!

TDD

Nope, never did a pig.

But once on a bus this kid came on with one of those colored spiked
Mohegans. I'm sitting there looking. He sees me, comes over and says,
"What's the matter old man. You got a problem with the way I look?". I
says, "No, It's just that I ****ed a parrot once and was wondering if you
were my son.".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2010 2:09 PM, Red Green wrote:
The Daring wrote in news:iddrc5$vf4$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

On 12/4/2010 8:50 AM, Red Green wrote:
Seeing if this post shows up on that Homeowners Hub.

TEST FAILED FIG PUCKER!

TDD

Nope, never did a pig.

Google pig sex

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2010 2:13 PM, Red Green wrote:
wrote in
net:

On 12/4/2010 2:09 PM, Red Green wrote:
The Daring wrote in
news:iddrc5$vf4$1 @news.eternal-september.org:

On 12/4/2010 8:50 AM, Red Green wrote:
Seeing if this post shows up on that Homeowners Hub.
TEST FAILED FIG PUCKER!

TDD
Nope, never did a pig.

Google pig sex

Jim

No thank you.

I wouldn't either. You know it out there. That's the scary part.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2010 2:09 PM, Red Green wrote:
The Daring wrote in news:iddrc5$vf4$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

On 12/4/2010 8:50 AM, Red Green wrote:
Seeing if this post shows up on that Homeowners Hub.

TEST FAILED FIG PUCKER!

TDD

Nope, never did a pig.

But once on a bus this kid came on with one of those colored spiked
Mohegans. I'm sitting there looking. He sees me, comes over and says,
"What's the matter old man. You got a problem with the way I look?". I
says, "No, It's just that I ****ed a parrot once and was wondering if you
were my son.".

Who wrote anything about a pig? I wrote "FIG". A traditional Usenet
reply to anyone posting test messages. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

@news.eternal-september.org:

On 12/4/2010 8:50 AM, Red Green wrote:
Seeing if this post shows up on that Homeowners Hub.

TEST FAILED FIG PUCKER!

TDD

Nope, never did a pig.

But once on a bus this kid came on with one of those colored spiked
Mohegans. I'm sitting there looking. He sees me, comes over and says,
"What's the matter old man. You got a problem with the way I look?". I
says, "No, It's just that I ****ed a parrot once and was wondering if
you
were my son.".

Who wrote anything about a pig? I wrote "FIG". A traditional Usenet
reply to anyone posting test messages. :-)

TDD

Google fig sex

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
JimT wrote:

Google pig sex

Jim

No thank you.

I wouldn't either. You know it out there. That's the scary part.

I knew a guy in college who majored in animal husbandry until they
caught him at it one day.
rim shot.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.home.repair

Credit due, to Tom Lehrer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
news

I knew a guy in college who majored in animal husbandry until they
caught him at it one day.
rim shot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Credit due, to Tom Lehrer.

I was wondering who was going to pick up on that. Congratulations. (G).