Posted to alt.home.repair

Default PEX Ring Types

I was looking on Ebay for the PEX tools. Several refer to Copper
Rings or Stainless Steel rings. What are the standard ones normally
sold at home repair centers or hardware stores? Most I have seen are
black in color and dont look like copper or stainless, but that might
be a coating or paint on them.

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 27, 7:45*pm, wrote:
I was looking on Ebay for the PEX tools. *Several refer to Copper
Rings or Stainless Steel rings. *What are the standard ones normally
sold at home repair centers or hardware stores? *Most I have seen are
black in color and dont look like copper or stainless, but that might
be a coating or paint on them.

Thanks

http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/52...ng-624611.aspx

Adding sockets to ring main/add another ring Bill Payer[_2_] UK diy 33 October 20th 09 09:33 PM
TIG - types of HF start GeoLane at PTD dot NET Metalworking 2 September 30th 08 04:31 PM
Getting Rid of M I 5 types Need help Martin H. Eastburn Metalworking 5 February 25th 08 10:05 PM
MCB types.. AJB UK diy 1 September 23rd 05 04:36 PM
Can you mix two different types together? Wet [email protected] Home Repair 8 August 19th 05 06:50 PM