Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Strange Problem With Toilet

On Nov 26, 7:50*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
A friend of mine has a strange problem with his toilet
and I'm at a loss as how to fix it. He desperate and I'm
not sure what to do about it.

http://tinyurl.com/2dcsukq

TDD

WHAT DUMBASS THING IS THAT???
TAKE THE COMODE OFF THE FLOOR THEN GO TO THE BACKYARD DIG A 6-7 INCH
WITH HOLE AS DEEP AS YOU CAN GO THEN COVER IT WITH THE COMODE....STOP
PESTERING THE GROUPS WITH YOUR FECAL MATTER.

PATECUMSEH